Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

|3ossman's new training log, my quest for Powerlifting Domination

|3ossman said:
right, I understand all your points. but I think you are misunderstanding my reasons for shirt work with the board. im just trying to get into it and do some reps basically. obviously benching in a shirt is much different than raw, and thats why i get into it every 2-3 weeks and do some boards. I dont feel its necessary to take it to the bottom, as im just trying to get a feel for the line. 3-4 weeks out ill take weight to the bottom usually to gauge my openers. Ive done 600 before off a 4.5 board, and I know Im only good for arounf 540-550. I dont think I can do 600 cause I do it on a board. I dont really need to strengthen my lockout strength, I locked out 675 with a 4" ROM about a month ago, I've got the brute strength :evil:.

but now that you mention this, i do a lot more full ROM raw work than i need to. Maybe next week ill try doing some raw boards. and yes bill crawford matters lol.

don't slack on your full rom raw work, it's still important. throw in the boards after you do your raw benching

and just out of curiosity, what kind of shirt you use bro? i seen a single ply in one of your posts. poly or denim? you do use a double ply also i'm guessing?

i have a single ply RageX and a double RageX. i just picked up a single ply katana cause i got a good price on it, and its too big for me. i got the comp. fit for a 198 and its still too big for me at 200-205. by too big i mean i can easily touch 455, though i am very good with making lighter weights touch, i still think its too loose, mainly in the chest plate.

sorry i havent been able to post anything here in weeks, somebody shut my account down for god knows why? ive had some awesome workouts lately and i really wish i could have posted them. ill try to remember some of them and post tonight.

Top Bottom