Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

311 anyone?

Very good song but 311 are geigh.

i didn't say i was suckin' their dick. . .i just think that song kicks ass. . .i also like "amber". . .and maybe one or two others. . .my musical tastes overall are pretty diverse. . .kinda like me. . .i don't really fit in a box. . .

I liked em in highschool and a little in college, then they got old. Saw em live a few times. Beautiful Disaster was probably my favorite song. And that Stealing Happy Hours one is chill, too.

I had an absolutely insane experience (on acid, of course) with Use of Time, which is a great fucking song.

i didn't say i was suckin' their dick. . .i just think that song kicks ass. . .i also like "amber". . .and maybe one or two others. . .my musical tastes overall are pretty diverse. . .kinda like me. . .i don't really fit in a box. . .

Mine tastes are diverse too.

I stick with bands that are consistent and I generally have to like the artists. 311 really didn't stick out with me. Their old music is good though and their newer material sucked. They are still geigh. :rainbow:

Top Bottom