Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

3 weeks of Neurogenex

  • Thread starter Thread starter T-Matt
  • Start date Start date
T

T-Matt

Guest
Wow, you REALLY notice the affects of Neurogenex after 3 weeks. I can focus with precision. My vision even seems better. It really kicked in this week, it's awesome. I take mine with grapefruit juice and I notice about 45 minutes after I take it my eyes burn for about 5 seconds and my vision improves and my mental acquity turns up 10 notches..

Good stuff!!

T-Matt
 
Seriously you have to wait that long? T-rex makes me feel sharp as a tack in like 45 minutes. Does Neurogenix work in 45 minutes and just gets better or does it start off slow and get better? Otherwise I have always like Ginko Biloba for aquity too!
 
Top Bottom