Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

3 months and no weight loss!! Help!

BarleyMob

More for my girlfriend, but we've tried everything and nothing seems to work. We tried the P90X and currently trying The Omega Project, but neither seem to be working for her. My next bet is to just remove all carbs from her diet and hope for the best.

She is 5'6", 192lbs with high bf% (not sure of the number) and taking Lipoflame.

Diet:
Morning: 2-3 egg omelet with diced onions, tomatoes and jalepenos and cheese.

Snack: Protein shake or trail mix nuts

Lunch: 6" subway grill chicken sandwich OR a chicken and salad

Snack: Protein shake

Dinner: Chicken and salad (most of the time)

Workout Routine:

Everyday we do cardio. Either jumprope for 10-20 minutes or walk/jog to the gym which is about 3 miles altogether.

Mon/Wed: 5 sets of 20, 15, 10, 8, failure reps
Incline bench, bench press, flat flys
3 set of 20
Curls, pull downs

Tues/Thurs: 5 sets of 15-20 reps
Leg press, squats, standing calfs, hamstring curls

Friday or Saturday: cardio activity like swimming, tennis or some other sport

Our goal is to lose weight, but we just can't lose anything. We'll lose 2-4 lbs here, but then gain it back and be back at square one a couple days later.

Any advice on what we could try?

Thank you!

i'd say you need to get the cardio happening first thing in the morning on an empty stomach.

i dont know much about lipoflame but check out forged burner and adderllin on needto buildmuscle.com , there's a log being run by melohh that would be worth a read.

stay the hell away from subway and just stick with the salad with chicken...drop the cheese too and any other dairy in your diet untill you start seeing some results.

thats my 2 cents ,joe or a few others might chime in a give u better advice.

good luck.

Have you PM'd Omega about this directly?

That being said, have you had a full blood panel done on her?

no fats... thyroid.. or she's not being honest with what she is eating.. water consumption?? diabetes??

I am having the same issue and started a post about it in this forum.

Do you just go to your normal doctor and say you are not losing weight and request blood work?

I am having the same issue and started a post about it in this forum.

Do you just go to your normal doctor and say you are not losing weight and request blood work?
Pretty much, yep. Helps if you show up with a sample daily menu/calories and exercise routine. Nine times out of ten you tell a doctor you're eating right and exercising regularly and not losing weight, they think "yeah, sure you are." If you're a guy and your test is low, and/or your thyroid is low, losing weight can become a very difficult task.

With women, we run the risk of having excess estrogen (actually, either gender overweight has increased estrogen) which just fights the hell out of weight loss, and again the thyroid thing.

Pretty much, yep. Helps if you show up with a sample daily menu/calories and exercise routine. Nine times out of ten you tell a doctor you're eating right and exercising regularly and not losing weight, they think "yeah, sure you are." If you're a guy and your test is low, and/or your thyroid is low, losing weight can become a very difficult task.

With women, we run the risk of having excess estrogen (actually, either gender overweight has increased estrogen) which just fights the hell out of weight loss, and again the thyroid thing.

under active thyroid can also be a problem so ask him to check this also

More for my girlfriend, but we've tried everything and nothing seems to work. We tried the P90X and currently trying The Omega Project, but neither seem to be working for her. My next bet is to just remove all carbs from her diet and hope for the best.

She is 5'6", 192lbs with high bf% (not sure of the number) and taking Lipoflame.

Diet:
Morning: 2-3 egg omelet with diced onions, tomatoes and jalepenos and cheese.

Snack: Protein shake or trail mix nuts

Lunch: 6" subway grill chicken sandwich OR a chicken and salad this is a real shitty meal while trying to lose fat. you need to stick to 100% non processed foods.

Snack: Protein shake

Dinner: Chicken and salad (most of the time)whats in the salad?

Workout Routine:

Everyday we do cardio. every day is not good. you would get better results from 5 days per week at 45minutes fasted. Either jumprope for 10-20 minutes or walk/jog to the gym which is about 3 miles altogether.

Mon/Wed: 5 sets of 20, 15, 10, 8, failure reps
Incline bench, bench press, flat flys
3 set of 20
Curls, pull downs

Tues/Thurs: 5 sets of 15-20 reps
Leg press, squats, standing calfs, hamstring curls
i dont understand the training. are you doing all of these on the stated days?

Friday or Saturday: cardio activity like swimming, tennis or some other sport

Our goal is to lose weight, but we just can't lose anything. We'll lose 2-4 lbs here, but then gain it back and be back at square one a couple days later.

Any advice on what we could try? no junk ever, no processed foods, lots of veggies in every meal along with boiled chicken or fish and a handful of almonds or cashews

Thank you!

or you could turn to keto with only 1 refeed every week starting after the first 2 weeks but id reccomend trying the other changes first.

stay out of the fast food places and the freezer isles. buy fresh raw foods and cook them.

Top Bottom