Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

3 min left on bid i need this card

what card? You like b-ball cards? I have a ton of Shaq and Jordan cards.

Rookies of both. Some refactors even. I'm trying to rid of them. I took them to a sports card collectable store a few months ago and the guy offers me $50 for all of them (at least 500 cards with 3 refactors!) WTF
 
i can't take this kind of excitement early in the afternoon
 
KillahBee said:
Bro....please....give....an....update.

I haven't been in this type of suspense since JR was shot on Dallas


lol

you watched Dallas? You pansy ass ;)
 
KillahBee said:
Sorry grandma, that was before my time.

im calling bullshit

I bet you watch As the world turns too. ;)


I knew you were a softy, I just didn't think you were that damn soft.


and im not a granny dammit...


Gramps
 
Top Bottom