Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

3 1/2 weeks til contest

LSUMuscle

I've got 3 weeks til my first contest ever. I'm feeling pretty good about myself, since I never really thought I'd make it this far. I've gone from 224lbs to 200lbs and 5.9% bf. I'm pretty cut besides holding a little water and being kinda flat from the diet. My problem is that I need to lose weight, not just water. I want to weigh in at 187, top of the novice middleweight. I've been told that I can expect to lose around 7-8lbs of water. Even at that, I'm still 5lbs away. I'd like to actually be near 192-193lbs with a week to go. I would really appreciate any tips, thoughts, comments, etc....

Just hope that when your do your water depleting on you last couple days it will help you out.. If you lose the weight/fat that you want to, that means you'll be at like 2% bodyfat, which is basically death.. You probably won't make your desired weight unless it's all water that your holding.

Last edited:
Try prepreation H. I have heard it works wonders, and makes you look really tight! I'm gunna try it during my comp.

Top Bottom