Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

2wks to Olympia... megadose test?

moya

EF VIP
not sure how many experienced powerlifters view this...
long story short my gear came in really late... was planning on 8 weeks of 500mg sust, nothing crazy as ive ran some pretty decent cycles before...
however... does anyone think it would be worth it (not concerning my health) to run a high dose of sustanon for the 2wks i have?
considering blasting between 1-2g test/wk... or is my meet too late to salvage?

just try and get your hands on some prop and anadrol it would help with strength. you should try posting this in the steroid section of the forum

that dosnt really answer my question.... adding more compounds is not an option...
just curious if anyone thinks running a megadose of test for two weeks would be worth the kind of strength gains i would get from it...
im not posting this in the aas forum because i dont feel like hearing from conservative users that dont have this kind of lifting or aas experience...
so question is...
how much strength would i gain off of 1g a week for two weeks...
versus 2g a ween for 2 weeks? much difference or not?
im not at my peak strength levels from the past if that helps... but close...

2 grams a week would be better cause of the shorter esters would be more. i could see ok increase in strength from that.water makes you a little stronger

I would just be weary of estrogen sides at 2g's a week. so right after the competition get on a ai fast gyno could be a problem.

Top Bottom