Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

2nd Cycle review and help

zatawe23

I have looked into my second cycle and am planning on running:

Test E 600mg/week 1-14
Deca 400mg/week 1-12
D-Bol 30mg/ED 1-4

PCT:
HCG 250iu/2xWeek
Nolva 40/40/20/20

I want to run Caber (unsure of the dose) for on cycle support and HCG :confused:
Would I need an AI? If so I have an easy access to Arimidex at .5mg-1mg/EOD
Also, should I up the doses of test or deca?

My first cycle was just Test E 500mg/week 1-12 week, arimidex 1mg/EOD, and Nolva/Clomid foe PCT. Gained 24lbs, weighed 218 at the most. Actually dropped body fat from the cycle.

To save everyone trouble I will include my stats now
Weight: 208lbs
BF: 12%

I have been lifting naturally for 5 years. My diet has been in check for 3 years, but occasionally I do, like other people binge on junk.
Bench: 310lbs
Deadlft: 405lbs
Squat: 410lbs
Seated Overhead Barbell Press: 235lbs

Tried and true cycle....a little much on the doses for a 2nd cycle tho....IMO

BUT your PCT is bulllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllshit.....so let's let the PCT suggestions begin

I feell like 600 mgs of test is high for a 2nd cycle. But I'm no expert on deca & how much test to run with it. You do need caber or prami tho.

Pct suggestion:
Formastanzol
Post Cycle/ Unleashed

You are a little young to be cycling already but you can't change it now that you are already on your 2nd. Here are some tips to make it successful...

Caber should be ran at 0.5mg twice per week.

Either liquid aromasin or Liquidex AI are both great options for on cycle estrogen control, but you need to use an AI to control aromatization.

HCG should only be used 2-4 weeks prior to starting PCT, and no more than that. Otherwise it will become counterproductive.

Your PCT is absolutely terrible. Here is what you should run to ensure a smooth and successful recovery while retaining the most gains:

Liquid Clomid 50/50/25/25 (AncillaryGuys // AG-Guys.com - The #1 online Natural Ancillary retailer!)
Liquid Aromasin (AncillaryGuys // AG-Guys.com - The #1 online Natural Ancillary retailer!)
Test Stack 17 or PHYTOSERMS (see link below for info and discounts)
Ostarine 25mg per day (SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators)

http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/b...17-not-your-average-test-booster-1257533.html

http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/b...hytoserms-347-347-beyond-natural-1260633.html

Top Bottom