Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

2nd cycle: Questions about PCT, HCG, Etc..

Foxman

I just finished up a cycle of 12 weeks of deca and Test ethanate. My dosages were simple: 200mg of test and 200mg of deca per week for 12 weeks straight. They were split up into 2 days of the week. So 100mg of each, 2 days a week. I have started clomid after the 2 1/2 weeks off-cycle, but i have noticed some 'TESTICULAR ATROPHY,' Post-cycle. I know now that I probably should have run HCG during my cycle at low to moderate dosages, but I was wondering if it is necessary anyway since I had what should be considered a low to moderate dosage of the Test/deca stack in the first place. I am 32 years old and this is my second cycle (the first being 12 weeks of 200mg test-e). TL;DR I basically would like to know if my balls will bounce back! Thanks for the help!

they sure will pal.that was a low dosage, short course, so didnt suppress your testes too long.They will come back in no time with HCG or HCGENERATE!
Doing HCG on cycle for too long can cause your leydig cells to build up a resilience to it,its called "hcg induced desensitization" no matter how low the dosage is, you will lose your affinity for it eventually!
Its best to start HCG a few weeks before you come off gear and then let it run a few more weeks in to pct.Some people say to only use HCG on cycle to prep for pct but i find if you finish both HCG and the gear then you are catabolic for a month or less as you're just waiting for your hypothalamus and pituitary gland to kick in again with your estrogen inhibitors and serms.I know a few guys that finished HCG and the cycle at the same time and in the first few weeks of taking AI and serms(while their LH and FSH was very low or non exsitent) their testes shrunk again as the leydig cells didnt have enough stimuation from their natural LH and FSH(even with with clomid at 50-100mgs ed and nolva at 10-20mgs ed,it still takes a few weeks to show any sign of a slight increase in both hormones)! So,to prevent this you can do 2-3 weeks of HCG(or hcgenerate) in the begining of pct aswel,then it will keep you anabolic to some degree while your natural LH and FSH(from the pituitary) build up over the month.I only noticed my testes increasing in size after 3 weeks on HCG,by week 7 they were back to normal(i was on a very long cycle so took this time to respond).I used a testbooster with Hcg to increase stimulation called bulbine natalensis, It worked very well.They put it in the Phytoserms-347 but at a high price!Got mine from amazon for cheap.HCgenerate, you can take it for a good few months on cycle to minimise shutdown as it has Fadogia Agrestis, it is proven to stimulate tes at the leydig cells(like HCG) but i just ran bulbine instead.Dont worry mate,you will be back to normal in a few weeks!

Last edited:
Thanks for the reply! Its tough for me to get HcG right now. So because my cycle was a low dose and short, will HcGenerate or Bulbine work on its own? It looks like bulbine is more effective after doing a bit of research. Could I just leave it alone and stick with the clomid to avoid the risk of desensitzing the leydig cells? Thanks again!

I would buy either bulbine or hcgenerate to go with clomid.Clomid is just an anti-estrogen at the hypothalamus to help stimulate gonadotropin releasing hormone,has nothing to do with testes and leydig cell stimulation,so you dont have to worry about desensitization down south.However, clomid can cause slight desensitization at the pituitary gland,to stop this i always use around 10mg of nolva a day to prevent the pituitary reponse dulling from the clomid (nolva is an estrogen blocker mainly at breast tissue but also the pituitary gland).Buy bulbine or hcgenerate,there's no risk of desensitization and seen you haven't used them yet,can only help you recover loads faster!I also used 300mgs of vitamin E ed which works to stimulate tes production.If you take vitmain E with HCG,it will almost double your leydig cell response to HCG (i saw hcgenerate has 200mgs per dosage in it so you dont have to buy vit E if you get hcgenerate).
To be honest pal you haven't been on too long a course so everything will come back within weeks of using either one of the tesboosters,clomid and maybe abit of nolva:).You could Also try some d-aspartic acid,Its really cheap and helps the pituitary gland output increase.

Last edited:
HCGenerate is best used ON cycle, to keep your nuts full and plump.

For the best recovery this is what I would recommend to recover your HPTA, and rebound from the testicular atrophy

Optimal PCT for best recovery:

Liquid Clomid 50/50/25/25 (AncillaryGuys // AG-Guys.com - The #1 online Natural Ancillary retailer!)
Liquid Aromasin (AncillaryGuys // AG-Guys.com - The #1 online Natural Ancillary retailer!)
Test Stack 17 or PHYTOSERMS (see link below for info and discounts)
Ostarine 25mg per day (SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators)

http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/b...17-not-your-average-test-booster-1257533.html

http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/b...hytoserms-347-347-beyond-natural-1260633.html

Top Bottom