Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

2nd cycle - please help

I would leave out the HGH. EQ is pretty mild, and needs to be ran a while to see a lot of benefit, so if you decided to leave it out it wouldn't be a big deal. The good news is that there is little to no side effects on it, so running it is really up to you. You wouldn't be missing much by leaving it out though, and for as long as it's been since you've ran a cycle you will get great results from just the test with the Dbol kickstart

Cycle looks good not overkill, I'd just like these guys said above up the eq to 600 or don't run it at all. As for the gh use it in pct it will help keep gains, it's realy the only bennifical way to run gh in my opinion unless it's ran for months on end. Run 4 ius a day from the start of pct till you run out should last a little over a month. Good luck with your cycle my brother!

I was actually considering this, do you think a stack is overkill for me? i would like to get the most out of this i can, I'm very confident in my diet, exercise routine, I just need some direction with cycle.

thanks for the advice

I feel this is the way to go....mayyyyyyybe an oral kicker like Rick said

Top Bottom