Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

2nd cycle help

Nobodyhehaho

Hey this is the first time I'm posting here for a good reason. I'm planning on starting a 2nd cycle, I have done a test-e cycle before. I'd like to do a oral only cycle this time, but have a hard time figuring out choosing between anavar/winstrol/tbol.

My stats are:
weight: 105kg/231 lbs
height: 1,84 cm /6 feet tall.

I'm looking for some help on conditioning/endurance, since I wrestle 5 times a week this would help out tremendously.
As far as my eating and training habits, they are rocksolid. So if anyone could help me out here, I'd be grateful.

If you're mainly just looking for endurance. You should look into SARMs.. specifically the Triple Stack (MK-2877, S-4, GW-50)

It's a lot to explain if you are not familiar with them.. so here is a link with some great articles about them.

SARMS - Evolutionary.org

Start with that one, and then go through the other ones located on the right side of the page.

Very interesting article and website. It makes me wonder though, do they only ship within the US? Since I'm from Europe I think it's gonna be hard to get a hold of these products.

High oral bioavailability without significant damage to your liver as with oral steroids.
This comes from the website. I assume this goes for all the three products in the stack? Basicly, are they all three taken orally?

If there not steroids how do they work ? Do they bind in with ur natural Testosterone 2 make muscle etc..??
do u need pct ? Can they shut u down?

bro, this is EXACTLY what you want... i wrote ALL of these articles so everyone could be fully educated on them... Selective Androgen Receptor Modulators (SARMS) - Evolutionary.org

shipping to Europe is no problem whatsoever... you do not need any oral steroids for your goals... sarms are the answer... Here is the stack i would run...

1-8 Ostarine 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m. SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators
1-8 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m. SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators
1-8 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 10-20 mg day... split doses 12 hours apart SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators
1-8 HcGenerate n2bm.com
1-8 D-Spark n2bm.com
3-8 Albuterol 12-18 mg day ag-guys.com

Mini pct 9-12

Hcgenerate ES n2bm.com
gw-501516 20 mg day SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators

High oral bioavailability without significant damage to your liver as with oral steroids.
This comes from the website. I assume this goes for all the three products in the stack? Basicly, are they all three taken orally?

search or look around for "triple stack" threads. Lots of guys run all 3 of them at the same time.

its pretty dam potent when on all 3.

GL

Definitely Sarms1 triple stack.. the results you can achieve are amazing to say the least

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Top Bottom