Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

2nd cycle critique allowed

Steroidsice

Hey, new here.im about to do my 2nd cycle my first was when i was 19, just Dbol, now i'm 23, 17% bf from 24% bf
height 1.76cm.weight 107kg. Im not starting until i get to 15%,
But my cycle is going to be Anavar and Test Cyp.

Week 1-7 60mg ED
Week 1-12 250mg x2 week
HcG during cycle 250iu x2 week

Pct/supports
Week 14-18 Clomid 50/50/50/50
Week 14-18 Nolva 40/40/20/20
Airmidex on hand if needed
Fish oil
Bcaa
Multi vitamin
Creatine
Protein shake
Upping water intake

Diet: i dont have specific food program, i just eat when i'm hungry until i'm full, i just eat healthy, but always 6 eggs in the morning with banana/apple, and oats at 10 with stockfish. 12:30 is always some meat (cicken, fish, horsemeat stacked with veggies/fruits mostly spinach and grapes with some olive oil poured on it! After work 4 clock, i eat something high in protein (cottege cheese/greek yogurt) dinner: whatever is for dinner, if i get hungry between meals i grab a orange normally or banana just depends what i want, before sleep i normally eat penaut butter. Before i start cycle i'm gonna eat more of what i eat but tweaking it around, you gotta eat to grow! :cool: on saturday i eat candy (pringles 99% of the time).

What do you guys think? I have tried 3 personal trainers diet and workouts, 2 off them made me worse had less energy than normal did it 100% correct! I guess i know more what my body needs then those trainers.

Hey, new here.im about to do my 2nd cycle my first was when i was 19, just Dbol, now i'm 23, 17% bf from 24% bf
height 1.76cm.weight 107kg. Im not starting until i get to 15%,
But my cycle is going to be Anavar and Test Cyp.

Week 1-7 60mg ED
Week 1-12 250mg x2 week
HcG during cycle 250iu x2 week

Pct/supports
Week 14-18 Clomid 50/50/50/50
Week 14-18 Nolva 40/40/20/20
Airmidex on hand if needed
Fish oil
Bcaa
Multi vitamin
Creatine
Protein shake
Upping water intake

Diet: i dont have specific food program, i just eat when i'm hungry until i'm full, i just eat healthy, but always 6 eggs in the morning with banana/apple, and oats at 10 with stockfish. 12:30 is always some meat (cicken, fish, horsemeat stacked with veggies/fruits mostly spinach and grapes with some olive oil poured on it! After work 4 clock, i eat something high in protein (cottege cheese/greek yogurt) dinner: whatever is for dinner, if i get hungry between meals i grab a orange normally or banana just depends what i want, before sleep i normally eat penaut butter. Before i start cycle i'm gonna eat more of what i eat but tweaking it around, you gotta eat to grow! :cool: on saturday i eat candy (pringles 99% of the time).

What do you guys think? I have tried 3 personal trainers diet and workouts, 2 off them made me worse had less energy than normal did it 100% correct! I guess i know more what my body needs then those trainers.

I like running var at the end of a cycle for a good finish,
but you gotta get the bodyfat down for the var to show.

Read This.....http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/a...-build-muscle-loose-fat-then-read-712503.html

I like running var at the end of a cycle for a good finish,
but you gotta get the bodyfat down for the var to show.

Read This....

So maybe start the Var at week 5-12? So it ends same week as the Test?
I know my bf is still little high,but im dropping it to 15 or lower before cycle, still now at 17% bf i got veins in forearms and bicep. Mainly using the Var for strength and Veins :D

I've read this, very good info! i'm making a diet before i start the cycle and calculating how much protein/carb/fat i should eat.

Why not dbol again instead of var?
I think injecting everyday is overkill, twice a week is ok.
I'd use hcg almost at the end.

PCT looks OK to me.

Why not dbol again instead of var?
I think injecting everyday is overkill, twice a week is ok.
I'd use hcg almost at the end.

PCT looks OK to me.

Well, I want strenght and veins, not alot of size at the moment, but ofcourse im gonna gain some size, what you mean inject everday? Im gonna inject test 2x week and use HCG during cycle injecting same day as Test, reason for using small dose of HCG during cycle is to prevent testicle shrink atleast minimize it,

That's what I read at first, I think he wants the var at 60mg end tho. It wasn't specified, but the var was left out?

I would use the AI from start of cycle to start of pct. at 500mg ew you will have high estro and using an AI is not just about avoiding gyno, its about keeping good levels of estro for many reasons.

rest looks ok.
I woulda said wait till age 25 but seems that ship has sailed so..
good luck

Yep it's confusing as 60 mg ED would be 420mg/week not a bad dose yet absolutely unnecessary to inject every day unless he were frontloading with prop or something..

So yes it might well be 60 mg anavar.

Top Bottom