Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

2nd cycle anything to tweak ?

Thank you for the advice. I have bumped it to 3500 calories now and I really think the test e has kicked in. 6th week and my arms have blown up, I can't fit into most of my shirts, I've had to go buy new work shirts.

Though its kicked in I've decided to take 2 maybe 3 days off. I went to the gym thismorning and just felt flat and burnt, though I have been going everyday. I think my diet has not been on point and not enough carbs, so my plan is to load up, let my ( sorry if I get it wrong) glocogen ? Levels load up and get back into it.

Also I've got the body of a Maori , though I'm not lol I am naturally big and muscular body.

So thanks for everyone's help much appreciated.
Finally decided to start a thread on not something obvious like what's an AI which can be answered with google.
Why do people fill up the board when the search function can be used?

Hi from Australia !!

Bingo ! you are dead right ...your carbs are way too low.
to put on size at 220+ lbs your carbs should be closer to 600g ( 3g per lb )

Taking in more carbs I can certainly feel the difference, I feel fuller and have a lot more endurance in the gym. What I mean by that is I can keep going after an hour. I've also started drinking a shake with 60g of carbs per serve during my work out.

This is probly the first time I have really dialled in my jet to a point where I can add and take things and feel the difference. I am really enjoying taking it to another level now and learning what my body likes and how it reacts to different food, wether it be before or after a work out or just playing with my macros.

Thanks again for the help.

P.s the misses is getting frustrated cos I won't eat shit cos it will screw up my macros. Ha ha ha

Top Bottom