Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

2nd cycle anything to tweak ?

Greeper

Hi everyone long time lurker first time posting, I just thought I would get involved and see if has any suggestions on tweaking anything, I am at week 5 and not seeing great gains.

Stats 106kg or 226 lb
Started at 102
Bf 14%
Age 27
Training 5 yrs
2nd cycle first was sustanon dbol

I'm currently on cycle.
Week 1-12 test e 500mg pw
Week 1-4 dbol

Pct nolvadex and clomid
Arimidex

I'm shooting for 12000 kj per day or about 3000cal, a typical day looks like this.
Carbs 200gms
Protein 350gms
Fats 90gms

5:00am get up protein shake

5:30am gym
Protein shake

7:00am half cup oats 3 egg whites 1 whole egg

9:30 cup quinoa can of tuna spring water

12:00 200gms baked chicken cup quinoa

2:00 protein shake

3:00 fat free yoghurt, berries with protein powder
Almonds in between
4:00 protein shake

6:00 sweet potato, vegigies fish or steak

8:30 protein casein , or cottage cheese

I have actually stepped it up today another 500cal today because I feel I might be a bit low. I
Also have started getting up a bit earlier and eating oats and protein before such as eggs, i have noticed a little difference in energy and I can go longer in the gym.

I am feeling great and have lost bf% and leaned out a lot,im just wondering what everyone thinks here, if I should be upping food more?

My training
Mon- chest tri's
Tuesday- legs
We'd- cardio
Thurs - back bi's
Friday- shoulders
Sat- legs
Sun - cardio

Hi everyone long time lurker first time posting, I just thought I would get involved and see if has any suggestions on tweaking anything, I am at week 5 and not seeing great gains.

Stats 106kg or 226 lb
Started at 102
Bf 14%
Age 27
Training 5 yrs

I'm currently on cycle.
Week 1-4 dbol

Pct nolvadex and clomid
Arimidex

I'm shooting for 12000 kj per day or about 3000cal, a typical day looks like this.
Carbs 200gms
Protein 350gms
Fats 90gms

Protein shake

Almonds in between

I have actually stepped it up today another 500cal today because I feel I might be a bit low. I
Also have started getting up a bit earlier and eating oats and protein before such as eggs, i have noticed a little difference in energy and I can go longer in the gym.

I am feeling great and have lost bf% and leaned out a lot,im just wondering what everyone thinks here, if I should be upping food more?

My training
Mon- chest tri's
Tuesday- legs
We'd- cardio
Thurs - back bi's
Friday- shoulders
Sat- legs
Sun - cardio

Hey bro, at 226 and at 3000 cals, id say you might be a little low. Try bumpin up to 3700 or so and see if it helps. If not, id say either your a non responder to aas, (highly unlikey) or your gear is really under dosed, or just fake. Good luck man

Thanks jacked off.
First 5 weeks the test was pharma nordicor brand, now I've just had my first shot of ugl. The last two days I've pushed my carbs to 300g and protein to 400g and total cal to 3500 so I think I'm going to see how that turns out.
Thanks for the input.

Hopefully the gear isn't bunk

3000 calories is really low for your size bro... you need to figure out your maintenance, find a maintenance calculator online and then eat at least 500-1000 more calories a day if your trying to put on a lot of size... at your weight, you are eating under maintenance bro... to get big you have to eat big and your not... you need more meat and fish... chicken especially... get more egg whites, they are the purest forms of protein... try plain greek yogurt as well... also get some peanut butter in there and get more vegetables as well...

Thank you for the advice. I have bumped it to 3500 calories now and I really think the test e has kicked in. 6th week and my arms have blown up, I can't fit into most of my shirts, I've had to go buy new work shirts.

Though its kicked in I've decided to take 2 maybe 3 days off. I went to the gym thismorning and just felt flat and burnt, though I have been going everyday. I think my diet has not been on point and not enough carbs, so my plan is to load up, let my ( sorry if I get it wrong) glocogen ? Levels load up and get back into it.

Also I've got the body of a Maori , though I'm not lol I am naturally big and muscular body.

So thanks for everyone's help much appreciated.
Finally decided to start a thread on not something obvious like what's an AI which can be answered with google.
Why do people fill up the board when the search function can be used?

Hi from Australia !!

I wouldnt be eating egg whites, I'd be eating whole eggs - makes more sense to me to eat calorie dense food at this point.

Y

Stats 106kg or 226 lb
Started at 102
Bf 14%
Age 27
Training 5 yrs

I'm currently on cycle.
Week 1-4 dbol

Pct nolvadex and clomid
Arimidex

Carbs 200gms
Protein 350gms
Fats 90gms

Protein shake

Almonds in between

My training
Mon- chest tri's
Tuesday- legs
We'd- cardio
Thurs - back bi's
Friday- shoulders
Sat- legs
Sun - cardio

Your carbs were way too low at 200 per day for gaining mass at your weight.

Btw, your pct plan sucks ass.

Thanks for the tip ill start with the egg yoke now.

What's so wrong with the pct? For my next cycle I'm going to add hcg.

Cheers

Also I forgot to mention I am running a 5 week cycle of t3 so that's why I was trying to keep carbs at more of a maintenance amount. Now I've shredded fat and ready to stack on more muscle

At the moment I'm getting headaches and when ever I try to pass wind my head throbs. I have had it for a few days and thinking of going to the dr.
Had anyone else experienced this? This is the 2nd time I've ran t3, first time it was with clen.

I am happy with the results thus far but know I can stack on more muscle.

And what would a better pct to run? I thought nolv clomid was basically stock standard.

Thanks again

Top Bottom