Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

24 drama series - worth the hype?

Trickie

New member
Everybody I have spoke to says that this show is amazing, I'm thinking of getting all the first series (even though I haven't see any episodes prev)....the general consensus, as far as I can see is that :

Season 1 - amazing, the best thing on tv ever

Season 2 - very good, but not as freash as the first

Season 3 - Dissapointing

Season 4 - Some say its the best others say its a re-hash of the first 3 seasons but not as tense or exciting or as much character development...

So, can anyone tell me how good it is. I'm a fan of stuff like The Sheild which I reckon is great.
 
Season 1 probably is the best, if you remove the two episodes a certain character spends having amnesia.

I have loved all the seasons...one of the few shows I watch religiously.
 
Top Bottom