Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

20 weeks in...

nelson t

im new here fellow members,and i use the search but i think every cycle requires different pct so heres my stats 26 5'10 190 around 11% bodyfat. before i started this cycle i was 225lbs and around 18% bodyfat. this is my 4th cycle i eat clean 6 days a week with 6-7 meals and shakes combined each day i train atleast 5 days a week some days twice for cardio and or abs.

hgh 4ius every morning 5days on weekends off (6months)
test e250 3/4cc e4d wks 1-18
tren e200 3/4cc e4d wks 1-12
wintab 50mg ed wks 1-6
anavar 50mg ed wks 1-6
primo 200mg 1 1/2cc e4d wks 6-16
test p200mg 1/2cc eod wks 18-24
win 100mg 1cc eod weeks 18-24
test e 1/4cc eod weeks 18-20g
adex wks 12-20 .5 eod
hcg wk12 500ius ed for a week straight to get my balls back!
hcg wk18 250ius every sunday
hcgenerate wk18-24 5ed (deffinately helping)
forma stanazol wk18-24 5 pumps 2x a day (deffinately keeping estro down)

sex drive seems a little low and tired during the day but im deffinately beastn it out in the gym. as far as results go, all i can say is holly shit!! im stacked up on everything imaginable for pct was wondering what would be the best pct for this long cycle...any help??:D

ima say a couple things off the top of my head,that is alot of stuff,if your not competing u dont need that much gear

your primo is to low ,

im pretty sure 12 weeks is to long for tren

ur cycle is way long u mise well be on trt

u need hgh everyday including weekends

im not so sure its smart to take 2 orals at once(var and winstrol)

nothing is dosed that high and i was under the impression that tren enth takes 4 weeks to start working? so any help on the pct??

Its alot of shit. I dont personally think you need all that but. That being said...it doesnt look like its put together all that bad. IMHO.
No matter the PCT you run, its going to take longer to recover. Especially running the tren as long as you have. You can run a massive PCT with all the best stuff but fact is that more than likely its going to take you a few months to recover. All the drugs in the world arent going to fix what just needs time to be fixed. It will certainly help out alot.

I hope you look like a greek god after all of that shit! Get off the juice and go straight into pct. Maybe keep anavar in there for a few weeks after you drop the Test so you're staying anabolic while your recovering.

Pct- Hcg 250iu eod for 10 days, then hcgenerate, post cycle, liver stable, unleashed, adex, daa, creatine, sustain alpha. I would do that for about 6 weeks then evaluate where you are. For sure have Adex because you will have a cortisol and estrogen rebound.

Its alot of shit. I dont personally think you need all that but. That being said...it doesnt look like its put together all that bad. IMHO.
No matter the PCT you run, its going to take longer to recover. Especially running the tren as long as you have. You can run a massive PCT with all the best stuff but fact is that more than likely its going to take you a few months to recover. All the drugs in the world arent going to fix what just needs time to be fixed. It will certainly help out alot.

plus one,its gonan take a while to recover,,i would def grab 2 bottles of hcgen,2bottles of unleahsed,use some post cycle use that forma stanzol,the sustain alpha will help for sure

i have everything except for the daa? and hmg ill order right now thanks guys this forum is worth every dollar!

Top Bottom