Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

2 workouts a day

new bb'er

what is your exp. with 2 workouts a day?
and how would you split up the muscles?
i will be running 100mg test p eod during the program.

give me your best shot!

I did two a days for a couple of years. What I found was I did a regular workout in the morning. What ever you normal once a day workout would be. I would do that around 5:30 am. The go home and get some sleep after eating. Then around eight pm I would go back and hit the same muscles again. I might have to lower the weight a little bit but don't wimp out. The sleep in the day gave my muscle a chance to rest then I hit them hard in the evening. This I think had the best effect on my body of the routines I have done with the exception of volume training. Yea your muscle will be tired but sothe fuck what. You are in charge they aren't.

i do two shorter workouts or do cardio at lunch and a regular workout after work. For a while I was doing this:

Monday: Chest at 11:30am then Bis at 4PM w/cardio
Tuesday: Calves and Hams at 11:30am and Quads at 4PM(these can be switched around obviously)
Off
Thursday: Shoulders at 11:30am and Tris at 4PM w/cardio
Friday: Cardio at 11:30am and Back at 4PM.
Off
Repeat

If you feel motivated and have the time and the time to recoup -- go for it. They can be very productive. But on a full time basis you'll eventually start overtraining.

after the way i feel at 1 workout a day theres no way i could do 2

ok.. thanks so far.

i was thinking something like this:
monday 9 AM:chest 4 exercises
monday 4PM: shoulders
thusday 9AM: back 4 exercises
thusday 4PM:bicebs 3 exercises
wedensday: 9AM shoulders
wedebsday: 4PM wheels
thursday: 9AM tricebs+ABS 3 exercises +3 exercises
repeat....

my shoulders need more focus.. that's why i hit them 2 times..

how does it sounds??

ok.. thanks so far.

i was thinking something like this:
monday 9 AM:chest 4 exercises
monday 4PM: shoulders
thusday 9AM: back 4 exercises
thusday 4PM:bicebs 3 exercises
wedensday: 9AM shoulders
wedebsday: 4PM wheels
thursday: 9AM tricebs+ABS 3 exercises +3 exercises
repeat....

my shoulders need more focus.. that's why i hit them 2 times..

how does it sounds??

I think you need to get a rest day every 2 days working out, plus hitting shoulders on mondays and weds leaves little time to recoup. For every three weeks working twice a day, take a week for working out once a day.

Check this http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/w...fting/work-out-2x-day-626786.html#post8602350

Top Bottom