Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

2 questions

wanna b surfer

im not sure if i understand this right, but glutamine preserves muscle mass right? when you dont eat for a while (day or so) your body burns fat and muscle simultaneously? what if you did not eat anything for a day, but took some glutamine, and did some cardio would you preserve muscle mass, and burn only fat?

second question, any opinions on tigers milk bars?
thanx

:newbie:

erm by the first question im assuming you would be willing to try this. the answer is no. you would go into starvation mode and your body would burn , in turn, ONLY muscle (and glycogen stores) and finally maybe some fat, and after you look like a kid in ethiopia it will start eating away your cartilage, and finally your internal organs.

dial in your diet and training program before you even start, as you're gonna hurt yourself if you just try what you instinctively this is correct. You have to eat to lose.
Search, there's a bunch of info.

Ask for a customized diet which would suit your needs. POst your stats and you will be helped.
Good luck

glutamine prevents muscle breakdown. You must eat minimum 6 times every day or you'll go into starvation mode and do yourself harm.cardio is not needed if you lift 3 times a week

i dont think that i will be trying that any time soon, i have been reading many of the archives, so i have a basic idea of whats good and bad. this was just an idea.
as far as specifics go for me i dont have a specific diet yet, so i would appreciate any feedback you could give me. im 18 and going to college which makes dieting tougher. but im 5'11" 150 lbs. i finished up a bottle of xenadrine about a month ago and i wouldnt mind going back on it if it was a good idea.....it worked pretty well. im fairly thin, i just want to expose abs a little more, and lose some fat around waist (lovehandles). and also a little bit in chest area. what foods should i be eating/avoiding? i have pretty much cut fast food out of diet except for occasional taco bell chicken burritos/chicken tacos.

Top Bottom