Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

2 orals on test cycle

cmoney1000

Would it be a bad idea to have a kickstart and finisher oral on a test e cycle? Im thinkin tbol 60mg for six weeks and var for the last 2 weeks at 80mg 12 week test e 250 twice a week. Ill be running n2guard for support.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using EliteFitness

This is a common set up, just be sure to include N2Guard while on the orals. You hear people refer to the Var as a "finisher" in a set up like this, because it helps bring out, or polish the gains made on cycle. Just be sure to really be disciplined with your diet.

Nah..people do this all the time

Why only 2 weeks of var?

I only have enough for about 2 weeks. Will It make a big difference to go 4 weeks?

I only have enough for about 2 weeks. Will It make a big difference to go 4 weeks?

your throwing your money out the window running it for two weeks bro... if you don't have enough then save it...

i would run it 6 weeks to finish it off bro but 4 is the minimum although that's still not long enough... you want to get the most out of it...

MAKE SURE you are using n2guard with it...

U think running tbol 6 weeks an var 6 weeks on a 12 week cycle wouldnt be to hard on my liver dylan? Or runnin n2guard should have me covered?

U think running tbol 6 weeks an var 6 weeks on a 12 week cycle wouldnt be to hard on my liver dylan? Or runnin n2guard should have me covered?

Your good with n2guard... Tbol 1-6 and anavar 9-14... Start pct week 15

Top Bottom