Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

1test

calieddy

All,

I just bought 2 bottles of t-100 from SAN. The say to take between 1 to 4 capsules a day.....How many would you all suggest??? Anybody have any decent results with that or should I take 6???

If it's straight 1-Test without some sort of enhanced delivery, then you're going to have to take a lot to get the results you want. I'm guessing that with straight 1-Test taken orally, you'll probably absorb only 10-15mg out of a 100mg dose. So, given that, do what's necessary to get a high amount circulating in the blood.

The T-100 from SANN is "supposed" to have an ester attached to increase oral availability. Maybe pa1ad or w_lewellyn can shed some light on this.

Old Guy said:
The T-100 from SANN is "supposed" to have an ester attached to increase oral availability. Maybe pa1ad or w_lewellyn can shed some light on this.

The ether is used to allow for lymph system absorption (bypassing the liver), and works by increasing the lipophilic (fat soluble) nature of the hormone. To best take advantage of this the hormone should be dissolved in an oily carrier however. Without this, lymph absorption and oral bioavailability should be markedly lower.

- Bill Llewellyn

Top Bottom