Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

1st TREN cycle advice welcomed!

bhahn1

What up guys so I've been reading and reading (as I did at 24 and 26) and just want some feedback that I may have missed, if it can help..it's much appreciated..

Age 38
Weight 177 (at cycle start)
Height 6'
Body Fat: not sure but I have a doc appt. next week to test bf, blood pressure, etc.

I am lean and muscular from working out hard the last year, and off and on the prior 10 years..From 21-28 I lifted religiously, and did 2 cycles at age 23 and 26, both test and deca..

Question: On my 3rd cycle, I've decided to run TREN ACEAND TEST PROP. Bought all the health foods/protein powder and have increased 3-4/week to daily lifting..

I'm running 50/ED TREN ACE
125/EOD TEST PROP

I READ THAT THE TREN DAILY IS SLIGHTLY MORE BENEFICIAL....

HAVEN'T HAD MANY SIDES AT ALL REALLY.. A LITTLE PAIN URINATING A LITTLE SWEATING BUT NOT AT NIGHT, MAINLY DURING THE DAY..

I'M ON DAY 10 AND HAVE GAINED 8 LBS LEAN MUSCLE, MY WAIST IS SMALLER, I FEEL GOOD..LIFTING ROUGHLY 20 LBS MORE ON EACH EXCERSISE..MY ARMS ARE HUGE COMPARED TO BEFORE, BUT THAT'S GENETIC AS IT WAS LAST CYCLE..

AM I DOING OK, ANY SUGGESTIONS, DOES MY TEST DOSE MATTER?

THANKS

Also, one of my motivations was the great, nothing but great, things i heard about strango, and the fact that i have access to 3 bottles of strango tren 100mg

First off, you're in the wrong section and I'd have your post moved to the AAS board.
Nothing but flaming in this room

Thanks caligirl...I see 'Anabolic Steroids and Bodybuilding' I'm assuming that's the category you mean

Sexymfer THANK YOU so much for that advice!!!

Cuz all the warnings I've heard about Tren at high doses, starting with 75mg+ a day my 1st time sounds like a GREAT idea!!

And...fwiw....I would think your test dose would matter. The stack would be synergistic and could impact the # of sides etc..

I'd also back off from working out every day. Rest is still important even if you feel like a superhero.

Sexy's grandma told me that!!

Sexymfer THANK YOU so much for that advice!!!

Cuz all the warnings I've heard about Tren at high doses, starting with 75mg+ a day my 1st time sounds like a GREAT idea!!

In all seriousness, 50mg/day is more than enough if you've got legit gear. Being your first cycle in over decade, you'd see results from 50mg eod of legit tren and having everything else on point

Top Bottom