Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

1st time bikini comp anavar t4 cycle

svalde808

Hey there!

View attachment 139407View attachment 139408
So I'm 12 weeks out from my July bikini comp. I'm not seeing the fat loss I was hoping to have at this point and I honestly feel like I've lost a good amount of muscle mass on top of that 👎🏼! I'm consistent in the gym, I work with a bikini comp trainer 2-3x per week. I'm at about 1600 cal with a refeed day of 1992 cal every 4th day. I do 2 days HIIT cardio sessions and 2 steady state cardio days for 45 min. Lift 5x per week. I follow my macros to a T and count micro nutrients so my diet is super clean. No cheat meals up to this point and I started prep at 16 weeks out. Im 5'7 132 lbs and sitting at about 19.2% body fat. I'm 28 and a mom of 2 if that accounts for anything as well.

With that in mind I'm going to start a anavar and t4 cycle (I would opt for t3 but as I already have t4 in hand I am going to use that up). I'll be doing 10mg of anavar (5mg am and 5mg pm) and probably 150mcg of t4 (I'll start there and test how my body reacts then up if needed). This is my first time taking anything stronger than just a thermogenic so any advice on anything is GREATLY appreciated

I'll post pics as I go along to update you all but please feel free and advice is MUCH appreciated!

Last edited:
Hey at first u look great in your bikini ! 😊 you look pretty lean what brand anavar is it and about what bf % do you want to get at?

Sent from my SM-A500F using Tapatalk

Top Bottom