Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

1st Test/ Tren Cycle

weldercasey

Im 230lbs 6-1 20% body fat Training for 3 years.
Trying to just get some lean gains/ cut some fat
my diet is on point
This is gonna be my first cycle. I've been educating myself as much as possible on the subject. And I'm interested in some info from the ole pros
the plan was
14weeks 400mg test e \ week
14 weeks 400mg tren e\ week
astrazole. 5mg eod

I have nolva 40mg tabs, but I know I need some Clomid or HCG to help me get my natural going again.

Advice would be helpful thanks

Ur diet definitely isn't on point if ur bf is 20%. So many health risks running juice at those levels

Yeah I wouldn't run tren till you've done a few cycles. Most people do a test only cycle for their 1st. I done 500mg test 1st cycle and gained about 25lbs kept about 20lb.

I would definitely agree that a test only cycle wouldn't be a bad idea for your first, 500-600mg a week for a few months and it will give you some time to clean up your diet. If you're dead set on using the Tren I don't see too much of a problem with it, only thing I would recommend is bringing the Tren down to 300/week and the Test up to 500.

Your body fat is way too high, and you NEVER run Tren on your first cycle. Its as harsh as it gets. It seems like you have a lot to learn before going anywhere near juice. SARMS are the only thing you should consider using at this point. The triple stack from sarms1 is probably your best bet

...And the obligatory you should use acetate instead of enanthate for quick clearance if things get rough. Not that I think you should be messing with tren at that BF% with zero experience.

Good tips about the tren. I've been powerlifting for a long time so. BF% hasnt been a concern until now. I wanna try and lean out. Im coming now about a 1.5lb a week. So 500mg of Test per week with some arimedex would be sufficient for a first cycle ?

Absolutely, maybe even bump it up to 600. The guys are right though, even as one of my first experiences was with Tren I don't really condone it for a first time user. Stay on the ball with your diet and save the Tren for when you hit that wall, but boy when you do, the Tren along with a good diet and consistent training will have you ripped up like Rambo! Haha good luck bro and I would just recommend down the line if you go with the Tren start out slow, the insomnia can be a bitch and will have you snapping on people if you can't get your rest.

Top Bottom