Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

1ST Strongman Competition!!!!!!!

have to work on tire even more b/c found out that it may be 80' instead. But i should have my tire in a couple days and i'm having the farmers and log made now and will be having yoke made soon as i get pic of good one.

dude..... how and where are you getting your farmers and log made?

X

so do you.........lol

X

steve: nashville june 14 is the competition

I'm so freakin happy.....guess what i found in my front yard when i came home just now.......yep....set of farmers and a log....my dad is the greatest...cant wait to try them tomorow:D :D :D

kingc_79 said:
steve: nashville june 14 is the competition

I'm so freakin happy.....guess what i found in my front yard when i came home just now.......yep....set of farmers and a log....my dad is the greatest...cant wait to try them tomorow:D :D :D

what a great dad!! nashville is only like 6hours from me, i would like to come down and watch, never been to strongman competition, could you send me info on location and time?

brian747478` said:
hey king, post some pics of the tire and farmers if u get a chance or e-mail them to me.
brian
'
pm me w/your email and i will send ya a pic of the farmers and the log, but you will see the log this sunday

Top Bottom