Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

1ST HST workout!!!

JAYMAN014

Sweet!! I left the gym like I sat in the rain for an hour, It felt good to have the whole body pumped rather then 1 or 2 muscle groups.

2 concerns...

I see nobody training this way in my gym, nor has anyone heard of it.

I worry that I'm missing certain muscles limiting each bodypart to 1 or 2 differant compound exersices

But I'm pumped about being able to do 3 full body workouts in 1 week!!
Thats 18 recoveries in 6 weeks,+ I'm going from a 5 day split to 3 day which is solid more time to eat!!!!

I guess I'm going to give it a go ahead during this 6 week ASS cycle and see what we get. I'll keep results posted as they come.

Sounds good to me......

How many days did you take off for strategic deconditioning?

Did you goto failure at all today?

No I was just finding maxes today, which I allready knew but just went through to make sure, I added 5-10 to most thinking that while on gear that would be about accurate in 2 weeks? I am spending this week on maxes & getting this whole set into 1hr flat, then taking 9 days off, HST & GEAR start following week.

You ask if I went to failure? I though you didn't in HST

JAYMAN014 said:
No I was just finding maxes today, which I allready knew but just went through to make sure, I added 5-10 to most thinking that while on gear that would be about accurate in 2 weeks? I am spending this week on maxes & getting this whole set into 1hr flat, then taking 9 days off, HST & GEAR start following week.

O, ok...I thought you started the first day of 15's..

5-10 for each session should be perfect if you are on gear...

Yeh I'm not really sure about the failure part I have researched HST a bit lately but still don't know if that is part of the program

Keep us posted with your gains! Seems like a lot of people are creating routines for HST or have already started

Yeah the only time you really go to failure is on your neg 2's. This I guess is what allows you to hit you whole body 3 times a week without overtraining. I think it will kick ass.

with gear your results should be ridiculous. just make sure you are eating two metric assloads every day and that you keep increasing the weights when you come off, it will help you keep gains during PCT.

JAYMAN014 said:

let's see you routine bro....

This is what I used to find maxes, I am doing 1 set on 15's 2 sets on 10's & 5's
Again what ever my max was I increased by 10pds on my calculator. Thinking I will be atleast 10pds stronger in 2 weeks on gear. I also am doing rear delts & abs on the side through out the week.

BB FLAT 15_______ 10________ 5________ CHEST
DB INCLINE 15________ 10________ 5________ CHEST
BENT ROW 15_______ 10________ 5_________ BACK
CABLE PULL 15_______ 10________ 5 _________ BACK
DB PRESS 15________ 10_________ 5_________ SHOULDERS
UPRIGHT ROW 15_______ 10_________ 5_______ SHOULDERS
CLOSE GRIP 15________ 10________ 5________ TRICEPS
SKULL 15________ 10_________ 5___________ TRICEPS
PRESSDOWN 15________ 10______ 5_________ TRICEPS
BARBELL 15________ 10_______ 5_________ BICEPS
REVERSE 15________ 10________ 5_______ BICEPS
SQUAT 15__________ 10________ 5__________ LEGS
DEADS 15_________ 10__________ 5__________ BACK
CALVES 15_________ 10__________ 5_________ LEGS
SHRUGS15_________ 10__________ 5________ TRAPS

How long does that take you bro? 1hr? Just one set of each? Nor warms? Or a warm on each exerecise?

Top Bottom