Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

1st cycle

Status
Not open for further replies.

drock111

started my first cycle. 20mg dbol taking twice a day for 4 weeks. 200mg deca and 200 mg test once a week for 8 to 10 weeks. nolvadex or clomid for my pct

21 yearsold 5.7" or 5.6" between there 145 pounds. traning for a little over a year. eat very very good. just thought that woulf be a good first cycle. started thursday

not to mention i am very strong benchin 205 at 145 pounds is very good to me. and i dont feel like listing all the stuff i do and how much cuz i kno i have a very good routine and a trainer . and a very good diet. i was just curious about the amount of gear i want to use. cuz thats all i really wanna use for now.

i actualy have a very good foundation and have raced motocross forever. and i do have a good routine and good diet. i dont need help on that part. i was just wondering if that was a good amount to use 200mg deca and 200mg test. once a week

i actualy have a very good foundation and have raced motocross forever. and i do have a good routine and good diet. i dont need help on that part. i was just wondering if that was a good amount to use 200mg deca and 200mg test. once a week
Yeah, heard that a million times.

If you diet and training is sooooo good, why are you only at 145lbs at your height?

I would recommend you take it all in. Why?

1) your cycle is poorly planned. To start a cycle and then ask if it is good, AND to say it's for "* to 10" weeks is indicative of poor planning.
2) A first cycle should never be three compounds. How are you going to know which one is causing bad sides if you run into them?
3) 200mg test and 200mg deca is low - 200mg test? You probably have that much NATURALLY at your age. Why suppress that with a cycle??????????
4) If you are only 145lbs, you do NOT have a very good foundation. At your height, you should be at 170lbs at least.

Now, understand, we are trying to help you. If you are following the same diet and training that keeps you at 145, a cycle aint gonna do crap for you.

Post your diet and training in detail.

im very strong benchin 205 at 145 pounds and i dont feel like listing everything else i do and how much. i have a very good routine and diet and have a trainer. i just wanted to know if that was a good amount to use thanks. im sure i will get something out of it.

okay so that is a good amount to use then. ok thanks thats all i wanted to kno ill stick to it cuz i already started, im sure ill get something out of it

ok i already started though. so thats a pretty good amount to use then. ok. thats all i wanted to kno .thanks

Not posting anything abour your diet makes me think your not taking this seriously. Diet is in my mind 80% of the game bro. My first couple cycles I had your same mindset and I was dead wrong. Yeah you will undoubtedly put on some weight over the next 10 weeks, but once you get off the sauce you will lose everything...guaranteed unless you dial in your nutrition plan. Ive seen it a thousand times. Everyone wants to get big quick, but with your limited training experience (1 year), its not the best idea to start cycling. I mean do you have any experience with even taking aminos? You will be surprised how some of the over the counter stuff can stimulate your muscles as well. I doubt your going to put down that pin and listen, cause thats how I was, so good luck, and make sure you have your pct on hand while cycling becuase you do NOT know how your body is going to react to all that gear your taking for the first time.

forget the bench number, which is only 'somewhat decent' imo... if you were strong for your size lets talk squats and deadlifts... that is where the true strength lies...
and like said, if your diet is good just post it up, why not?...
i dont think juice is only for the big guys myself, as i am a lightweight powerlifter myself... but you will lose everything, possibly be worse than before if your training and diet isnt EXCELENT...
your test dose is too low regardless- but deca seems ok, for joint pain relief-not much else...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom