Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

1st Cycle - Test E, Winny Tabs, Clen.

This is going to be my first, and possibly only cycle.

Currently about 11-12% BF, 208lbs and have been weight training seriously for 4 years. I look fairly muscular and you can see the outline of my 6pack and if I flex I have a very solid 4 pack. Basically want to be cut enough to have a 6pack all the time and be very lean/strong.

My goals are to drop down to 7-8% BF, and gain enough to be a steady 215-220lb of cut up muscle. I have been doing research but I'm 1 of those people who really likes to have it laid out for me.

I'm looking at
Week 1-12, Test E, 250mg Mon+Thurs
Week 6-12 Winny tabs, 50mg per day(1 tab in the AM, 1 in the PM)
Week 6-8, 10-12 clen tabs, 50mg per day.

So, what I'm here to ask is how does this look for my goals, and what kind of during cycle treatment and PCT should I run? Also, my diet is basically impeccable but I'm wondering if due to the clen I should up my protein/carbs to maximize size gains since my BF should be dropping pretty well with the current lack of fats in my diet.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Also, I'm very nervous about the needle of Test E so if anyone could give me any advice on how to do this step by step either here or via PMs I would greatly appreciate it......(going to do thigh injections, alternating legs on the Mon/Thurs.

Top Bottom