Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

1st Cycle Helladrol/Tbol

ryansmith1

I was hoping to get feedback, 36yr Male 6' 185lb, Diabetes, LowT, I have stalled in workouts. I wanted to get my feet wet and not go overboard on this first attempt.

Week 0 N2 Guard
Week 1-6 Turnabol 40-50mg or Helladrol 75mg
Week 1-6 Androgel (testosterone cream) I have enough to bump by dose 50% higher
Week 1-6 N2 Guard 7pills per day, Fish Oil, Taurine 5g as my cycle support
Week 3-9 Forma Stanzol
Week 6+ Androgel at my normal dose

Feedback?

I'm assuming PCT is not needed, I have LowT with prescribed Androgel so I don't have natural test production anymore.

I understand there it not really a difference between taking helladrol and tbol, the helladrol I can get from a reliable source slightly cheaper than ordering the tbol off a random UK site.

Go with either Turinabol OR Primoboldex (MyProH). Primoboldex will be the perfect mix of bulk/recomp.
For the N2Guard, do you have the coupon code of 'n2g20' for $20 off?
Everything else looks good. But once you're done with the cycle and going back to your normal androgel dose, do an 8-week run of ostarine (sarms1) to solidify & keep your gains.

FYI,

I finished the above cycle, with Helladrol dosed at 75/75/75/100/100/100 and N2 Guard at 5 caps a day, and no Forma Stanza. After not making much progress previous 4-5 months I was able to increase lifting weight in routine pretty much every day I worked out. Felt great the whole time, only side was really increased sex drive. Results dramatic enough that I have had multiple people ask me if I was on roids. Yesterday was day one of Ostarine at 15mg and it was a real struggle to stay on my routine with the same weights, I had drop weight on a couple lifts and I had a problem sleeping. Today Ostarine at 15mg and Forma Stanza it was easier today at gym, I maintained what I did on last week of helladrol. After vacation will bump Osta to 25mg. Ordered 6-MDROL and Primoboldex for future cycles but not sure about how to bridge yet.

Top Bottom