Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

1st Cycle Critique

BigJesus

I'm 22 years old 5'8" 180lbs about 10% body fat. I've been working out for about 2.5 years with solid nutrition. Currently I am on the anabolic diet (keto) and I love it! I will stay on this diet during my cycle. I have read a couple logs on guys who have had success with their cycles while on a keto diet (less bloat, fat loss, 'leaner' gains).

My cycle would be:

Wk 1-12 500mg of Test E (Pinned Mon/Thur)
wk 1-14 0.5mg of Armidex EOD
Wk 15-18 Run PCT (Clomid 50/50/50/50 and Nolvadex 20/20/20/20 and DAA)

I have letro on hand.

Constructive assessments welcomed :) Thanks!

I'm 22 years old 5'8" 180lbs about 10% body fat. I've been working out for about 2.5 years with solid nutrition. Currently I am on the anabolic diet (keto) and I love it! I will stay on this diet during my cycle. I have read a couple logs on guys who have had success with their cycles while on a keto diet (less bloat, fat loss, 'leaner' gains).

My cycle would be:

Wk 1-12 500mg of Test E (Pinned Mon/Thur)
wk 1-14 0.5mg of Armidex EOD
Wk 15-18 Run PCT (Clomid 50/50/50/50 and Nolvadex 20/20/20/20 and DAA)

I have letro on hand.

Constructive assessments welcomed :) Thanks!

Your adex dose is high. Start at 0.25 mg e3d and up it to eod if necessary. You shouldn't need 0.5 mg unless your prone to gyno. The pct needs a lot of work. You also need to run some hcgenerate on cycle then blast hcg before pct. for the pct run it like this.

2 weeks after last pin. Run 4 weeks
Clomid 25 mg day
Post cycle/ unleashed
Dspark and daa combo
Adex or forma if necessary

After pct, run 4-6 weeks - Ntbm bridge and dspark

I disagree, he doesn't NEED hcg or hcgenerate. Would it make for an easier recovery? Absolutely, but definitely not a necessity, likewise for the bridge.

To the OP; the pct joeblow set up for you is a lot better than your originally planned pct. Everything he says would help this cycle, but much of it is not absolutely needed as many people on here tend to say.

I disagree, he doesn't NEED hcg or hcgenerate. Would it make for an easier recovery? Absolutely, but definitely not a necessity, likewise for the bridge.

To the OP; the pct joeblow set up for you is a lot better than your originally planned pct. Everything he says would help this cycle, but much of it is not absolutely needed as many people on here tend to say.

Why would you not put yourself in the best possible position for recovery? Is saving a few bucks more important then preserving gains? The truth of the matter is that you don't really have to run a pct at all. You could simply stop taking the test and eventually you may return to normal or some form of normalcy. But your gonna lose just about everything you gained in the process and then some. But every step you take to improve and speed recovery, increases your chance of success. So feel free to do as you please, but be prepared to live with the consequences.

So for the best chances to retain my gains would be to add HCGenerate along with the NTBM Bridge? Drop the nolva you said?

I agree with joe, do as he says if you want the best set up, also second running hcgenerate during cycle will help you out in so many other ways like helping your nuts from shrinking....

Top Bottom