Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

1st Cycle-3 Weeks In- Hurt Shoulder Question!!

GMCZ71FD

Hey everyone, got a couple newb questions... first, an update on me: I'm on week 3 of my first ever cycle. 10-week Test-E 500/week.

Been enjoying everything so far, but starting feeling some shoulder pain/possibly rotator cuff a few days ago. Not sure if I tweaked it at the gym, or cutting grass/weedeating. Its not excruciating, but I don't want it to get worse. Bearing in mind that I'm not asking for a professional doctor's opinion, I have a few questions:

1. Should I stop my cycle since I need to rest my shoulder?
2. How long do I need to lay off to get this healed up?
3. Besides legs & cardio, is there anything else I can accomplish while resting up my shoulder?

Thanks in advance!!

Try lighter weights and see if you can workout -- only you can be the judge of your own pain. I've had a couple of shoulder injuries -- more tweaks than anything else. They went away in a week or less. If it's more serious, your body will probably let you know. I'd continue with cycle as planned unless the injury is prohibitive

Thx. That's what I was planning on doing. I've never had an injury while training so it's a real PITA that it's happened while on cycle!

Top Bottom