Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

1st brew

Nycjuice

Getting supplies together to do 1st brew. I don't know any1 with brew experience so I've been spending a conciderable time on here reading.

I wanna make test e @ 300mg/ml using gso 2% ba and 8%bb (8% to keep mix thin wife shoots me if gear is thick she has trouble getting it threw 23g pin)

Planning on grabbing 100g powder (smallest amount sold from sponsor on another board )once I have receipe nailed down and making 33bottles

I usually run 750mg test week but gear is prob slightly under dosed figuring 650-700mg home brew would be equal in potency

I don't trust my judgement on temperature while cooking so any specifics I can follow would b greatly apprciated

My questions are:

1) can I make test e 300, 333 or 350 with 2% ba 8%bb and gso or do I need to up bb and sub some gso for Bo

2) what temp would you recommend to melt powder in the ba&bb

3) what temp will things start to burn @ n loose quality

4) my fav UGL is putting out test e 300. It's thin has no pip and crystal clear any idea what type of oil he is using?

5) is a hotplate stirrer combo unit overkill or a sensible investment?

I have test enth at 350mg/ml no pip.... used 2%ba...20%bb flows nice through a 25guage. YOu could probably get away using less BB i personally like BB to thin out the oil even more. as for melting the hormone after mixing. I usually just put it on the stove on low heat ( dont blast the shit out of it, until its clear and disolved. Give her a couple stirs with a spoon, then filter. some people use a pot with simmering water... or put it in the oven. I think your safe as long as you dont bring it up to crazy ass temperatures. I know back in the days people use to bake their gear at 225f for 45min-an hour. but its really unessecary.

Check out gqlabs.net I Made this site to explain to people how to brew gear and I've even put up recipes. Check it out and let me know how you like it and there's lots more to come.

Check out gqlabs.net I Made this site to explain to people how to brew gear and I've even put up recipes. Check it out and let me know how you like it and there's lots more to come.

Nice job on the site Seattle! Nice, clean and informative....cool for you to spend your time to put it together.

Thanx guys now I just need to work up the balls to order powder from a lab I've never heard of or been able to get reviews on :/

To attach to filter.

Top Bottom