Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

1st Beastdrol Cycle

I should be okay if it gets here soon. Such a stupid mistake. But day 2 and I feel really lethargic. Aches in my shoulders, but other then that not bad.

I should be okay if it gets here soon. Such a stupid mistake. But day 2 and I feel really lethargic. Aches in my shoulders, but other then that not bad.

trust me, the sides will just keep getting worse to intolerable without n2guard... i hope that it gets to you soon... make sure you are drinking a ton of water with beast as well... transaderm would help so much with the leathargy... you really need that as well...

trust me, the sides will just keep getting worse to intolerable without n2guard... i hope that it gets to you soon... make sure you are drinking a ton of water with beast as well... transaderm would help so much with the leathargy... you really need that as well...

Well I'm in Canada, so it's probably going to get stuck in customs for a week or 2, not totally sure tho.

And I'm drinking nonstop water, and eating tons. The lethargy should sub side in a day or 2, as well as the headaches from what ive read.

Well I'm in Canada, so it's probably going to get stuck in customs for a week or 2, not totally sure tho.

And I'm drinking nonstop water, and eating tons. The lethargy should sub side in a day or 2, as well as the headaches from what ive read.

at the very least get to a drug store, or wal mart or whatever and get some hawthorn berry and milk thistle... its not enough at all but it will help... hopefully customs doesn't fuck around too long... good luck!

Hey man, your totally right, I could have waited, but that son bitch has been sitting on my desk for the past 2 weeks staring me in the face ><

Should I bother ordering a bottle of N2 Guard, would it be to late by the time it got to my door? I'm in Canada ><

You're only 175lbs at 6' and you eat 4000-5000 calories a day? That sounds like something is wrong here. If you just started eating that way, you should've waited to start until you couldn't get any further with food. Whatever though.

Run N2Guard.

You're only 175lbs at 6' and you eat 4000-5000 calories a day? That sounds like something is wrong here. If you just started eating that way, you should've waited to start until you couldn't get any further with food. Whatever though.

Run N2Guard.

No I've been eating like this around 155 ish. Could of gone further yes,

Top Bottom