Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

1cc Sust250 per week, results?

caribeman

You guys on HRT, have you ever used sustanon250 @1cc per week? If you have, what were your results (I realize that for cycling purposes it is injected2x per week).

You guys on HRT, have you ever used sustanon250 @1cc per week? If you have, what were your results (I realize that for cycling purposes it is injected2x per week).

actually most will tell you pin it EOD. Depends on your schooling on it.

250 once a week might actually surprise you. depends on how your body reacts to it.

It will take a while to build up, but it will slowly build up.

I have taken it and it was at 2xper week. But I never did it at 500mg, I did it at 250 and even at that amount it was a benefit except there were no sides and pct was very simple.

Sust is test ... and test is test. It just kicks in a bit differently due to the esters.
I like sust.

Thank you. My first ever cycle was 250mg sust wk. Great results. I also used 250mg of sust every 13-14 days while cruising. It was WAY better for me than Test E 1x wk for a cruise.
Sust was designed to be used once every 14 days. (for its medical purpose) Hence the super long ester test undeconate.

I've done probably 10 cycles, and my body reacts well to a lose dose of test. I've never done sus like that but i've ran Test E @ 250/wk and had good results. It was enough to get my libido going great!!

Top Bottom