Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

1ad?

dee-train

I assume this shit is not as good as advertised? Anyone know whats up? And wont be able to buy soon? 1 - AD

hmmmm Height, weight?? years training ever done PH??? we need info here, they are better PH'S out there for the price!!!!

Look, a lot of juice heads here bitch and shiz on the prowhoremone industry, but I have to say, from personal experience, it works, and it works well. I have used mag-10 and 1-ad-extreme in the past before I started on the JuiCE. I had great gains, but of course, nothing compaired to the real shiz. Anyhow, It works, cycle on and off -2 weeks at a time and you'll be good to go. Of course, the real stuff is much better, but I did manage to buy some delta 1-ad- cyp IM before they sold out over at synergy. Also, I think synergy still has some orals left = which I used for 2 weeks (15$) and it worked well.

Yes it works.

One of the main problems with Oral PHs is that it is only in your system for a short while, as opposed to esterified injectables that stay active in your body for days or even weeks. But if you can keep your blood levels steady (which is damn near impossible with an oral PH, more possible with a transdermal), they are as effective as gear.

I'm about to start a 1-AD and 4-AD low-dose 3-weeker. After reading lots on here I'm inclined to think that a cycle of the real thing would be better, cheaper and no more dangerous but I've bought the stuff now.

Pro-hormones turn into real steroids once the body breaks them down so don't imagine that they're any easier than real gear on the body and HPTA. You still need to have your pct in order. Also 1-AD can't turn into estrogen but when you stop the cycle you're body could well have ceased producing test so could have a glut of its own estrogen. It also carries a high DHT conversion factor. I guess if you're cycling 2-weeks at a time you might be able to risk no pct but I wouldn't enter into it blindly. Then again, I've no experience of my own on that, just what I've read.

I believe PH's are one step away from a classified steroid. They are missing 1 enzyme, when you consume them, they go through your liver where it picks up that missing enzyme. That is Layman's terms, I would imagine it is much more detailed than that. Mag-10 was great but it put on some seriously dense, hard to burn off fat. Fucking pissed me off

if you can, find the injectible forms of prohormones. I bought the last from synergy. I'm including it in my current cycle of sust350/eq400 and delta1-cyp

I'm taking 4-AD alongside to act as a crutch for the limp and no probs yet. 1-AD converts into 1-Test which will shut you down. You have to do your research before letting this crap into your body. Prohormones are much more than just another supplement.

Please don't call me Dick. :)

Top Bottom