Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

1AD Results 2nd Week.

billyde those are awesome gains to say the least....

Soma i use Vitaminshoppe's Maca Extract. I bought it b/c it actually showed the % of ingredient you needed, the others did not show how pure they were. Mine is 0.6% Macamides & Macaenes w/e that means i know.. lol. I just went into the shop, compared all the different brands and thought this was the best one. And it only costs like $5-$7.

And as far as Nizoral, i got a script for 2% Nizoral, but i've heard you can get the 1% over the counter.

peace

Nah... not right now. I'm stuck at this review course 12 hours each day, for 7 days so i haven't lifted or been eating right. Right now i'm tapering off the 1AD, i'm at 3 pills/day. My last day i think will be Sunday. I have Sat. & Sun to lift one last time w/ the 1AD.

Been 1 week off... lost 2-3 pounds so far. I'm having a real hard time w/ the calories. Been taking Maca and it's helped get my nuts back... and the wads are enough to fill your fish tank w/ lol. So something's working. I'm going to start taking some creatine to bring back some water weight if i can.

Top Bottom