Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

1AD Results 2nd Week.

Billyde you were right bro. This kicks the shit out of any other PH i've ever used. Thanks for the recommendation.

Psychosk... I was taking 6 pills/day. First week i only took 3/day and after that i bumped it to 6/day.

Shanedice I weighed myself today and weighed the same, 235. I ran the 1AD for 4 weeks, and now i'm tapering it off slowly to help me keep my gains. Strength is more/less still the same, i didn't experience the "BIG" strength gains some of the guys did but some of my lifts did go up considerably, ie bench and military press. I started tapering w/ 4 pills/day and now today just started running 3/day. I'll be using Maca and Trib. when i'm done to help my nuts out.

Overall changes: 15 pounds heavier, bench went up from doing 315 twice to doing 315 for 6 reps and I hit 365 once. Military went from 225 twice to 225 also about 6 reps. All other lifts stayed the same.

Risky, I am glad to see the 1-ad works for you. I remember when I tried it a few months ago it really bothered my stomach. I know I messed up becuase I took to much at once and because of that I shyed away from it. I am thinking in the future I may take the 1-ad again, like to take it topically if I can and I am also thinking about the 1-test. I have plenty of time before I am considering using them so I will sit back, read the posts and make my decisions. Glad to see it is working, Good luck with your training.

PS, whats up Billyde...

Risky, one more question if you don't mind.

What have you done previously? Any anabolics, or just prohormones?

Thanks,
PS

Rotty wsup? I never really had stomach upset w/ the 1AD, but like you i'll be sitting back and see more feedback on 1test to see if it's better or not or if it's the same as far as results. One reason i took pills spaced out is b/c none of us know how long it stays active for, so that was the whole purpose of spacing out throughout the day (kinda like d-bol) w/ the take around the clock idea.

Psychoskitz I've done d-bol, primo, and deca. I just bought some testosterone but i'm holding off on that for a while. Not even w/ roids have i had such good results this fast. It was very hard for me to gain weight at 220, and w/ the 1AD i was averaging 5 pounds a week, so i'm definately keeping it in mind for the future again.

For some reason i would experience small periods of fatigue. It would last about a couple of days, but usually 1 day would be pretty bad. One day i got it really bad, couldn't pick up even the light weights, and my younger brother and i are always kicking eachothers ass in the gym he really anhialated me that day. I was ready to pass out cold and he would dump the weight on me. It was a horrible workout to say the least lol, thank God i only had a couple of those days that bad. But overall strength and weight went up so i can't complain.

I guess on days like that, stay home. Wait a day or two and hit it again. I went through it b/c i know my bro wouldn't let me stay home on the lift day, but I got him back when i had a good day. Then when he begged me to go home i picked his ass up and threw the weight on him, when he couldn't do anymore i said, "Ok great job, now 7 more!" lol. I love working out intensely...

I am confused here. The bottle says 1-3 per day, but some of you guys are taking 4 and 6 capsules a day. Why? What is the purpose and benefits of that? I need to know how to properly use this stuff so I can compute how many bottles I need to buy for 6-8 weeks of usage.

Bro if you haven't figured it out... I don't know what to tell you. If you buy a bottle of 4AD, i'm sure directions would say 1 pill 3 times a day right? But in reality you would need about 10 pills a day. That's just an example. Now you just have to put 2 and 2 together, maybe even experiment, and find out what works for you.
lates

hey rotty,
guess i've maxed out on 1-ad, stopped gaining
but still a solid 20-25lbs heavier than a year ago.

Hey Risky...

hey risky 2 questions for you- What type of Maca did you use? And what other brands are there- i havent seen any yet- this is news to me. Oh and i think im prone to hairloss- how do you get nizoral shampoo(script?) or something equivalent? Thanks for the help and congrats on the awesome gains.

Top Bottom