Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

18, found out I've been on Steroids for over a year

I hope you learned an important lesson here. I dont care if its your best friend, father, mother or doctor. Dont blindly take whats handed to you. Do your own research!!

Thank you guys for the help, I appreciate it.

I stopped using the Gel yesterday, and I placed an order for HCGenerate and will start using that as soon as I get it. I was going to get Unleashed too, but they were sold out. Just want to run something in case I experience some sort of crash when coming off. Should I also buy some Liquidex to use just in case of estrogen rebound?

I talked to my friend about the entire situation. I just want to leave his dad out of it. He is a really good person, and is like a dad to me. He didn't know what he was doing.

I will get bloodwork down at the end of this month to see how everything is. Should I post it here when I get it done?

Again, thank you guys very much for the help. I feel like a huge burden has been lifted off of my shoulders.

Follow the instructions that have been mentioned in this thread. Some of the most knowledgeable people on our forum took the time to give to give you a hand.

Secondly, I know that in hindsight, vision is 20/20, but I hope you learned your lesson. I respect the fact that you don't want to get your friend's dad in trouble; not everyone would have reacted that way. However, I hope you understand the gravity of what occurred. If he has androgel, it's likely he's on TRT or uses anabolics recreationally, so he knew exactly what it was, and what he was giving you. As for you, I hope you understand that messing around with hormones at your age (or at any age, for that matter) can have dire, permanent consequences if used foolishly and/or irresponsibly.

At your age, you can make ridiculously good gains by getting your nutrition/training/recovery in order. You should get acquainted with the diet and training sections of our forum. There's a wealth of valuable information that I sure wish I had access to when I was your age.

Keep your head up, shit happens. Good luck to you!

I talked to my friend about the entire situation. I just want to leave his dad out of it. He is a really good person, and is like a dad to me. He didn't know what he was doing.

giving a teenager prescription compounds is a major crime. if your parents were to find out then this guy is in deep shit.

there is no way he didn't know what he was giving you, that is wishful thinking.

it doesn't sound like you learned a thing from your experience, so next time this guy offers you something are you going to trust him?

Top Bottom