Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

16yr old need help

Reggii

Ok bros..before I get flamed I have started taking 1-ad 1 pill a day for a week on week off cycle...I know that I am too young to be taking the stuff but It's a thing I'm trying. I want to know if there is any advice that can be given to me about the dosage and frequency and all of that..thanks...no flames please...

Reggii said:
Ok bros..before I get flamed I have started taking 1-ad 1 pill a day for a week on week off cycle...I know that I am too young to be taking the stuff but It's a thing I'm trying. I want to know if there is any advice that can be given to me about the dosage and frequency and all of that..thanks...no flames please...

Advice? Hide the bottle well from your parents. I don't need any phone calls from irate mom's or dad's

haha good advice pa1ad.

Reggii have u been training long or are you just a shit head who thinks poping pills will make u big

Reggii said:

No flame, just advice. IMO pro-hormones at this stage for you is a serious mistake. Your hormonal system at puberty is already unstable – at this stage you should be starting a proper natural base! This will be necessary for maximal future gains. Your shooting yourself in the foot.

well I had like a bench of 155lbs a month ago(weigh 185lbs) ...I am a junior in HS going on my senior year in football...I took 1-ad for like a week then took some maca post cycle..my bench went up to 210. squat went up too..to me I feel weak compared to these other guys that are my same age and are skinnier than me out bench me by 100 lbs and are faster..get my drift? ....No flames

Reggii said:
well I had like a bench of 155lbs a month ago(weigh 185lbs) ...I am a junior in HS going on my senior year in football...I took 1-ad for like a week then took some maca post cycle..my bench went up to 210. squat went up too..to me I feel weak compared to these other guys that are my same age and are skinnier than me out bench me by 100 lbs and are faster..get my drift? ....No flames

FORGET PROHORMONES AT YOUR AGE!!!!PERIOD
Just eat like a mad man. BF should not be your main concern when you are trying to add massive mass on your frame. Cut later once you achieve your goals. Concentrate on big lifts. Deadlifts, Squats, Bench press, Overhead press and so on will be your main lifts. Keep the workout short and train very intensely. Focus!!!lift until you reach your limit. It's that simple. Lastly sleep well.

Last edited:
Couldn't agree more, forget the PH. You need to eat, and do it 6 or 7 times a day. Go for at least 1-2g/lb

Not only are most PH not going to work, they will confuse you system. At your age you do not need to boost anything - you are sure to have more natural test then brains - use it :D

Top Bottom