Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

12/11 NFL NY Giants @ Dallas - 8:20PM NBC

Welp. Time to hangup the cowboys apparel. they have brought to much stress to me and I can't go through them making field goals with timeouts then missing the one's that count. Cowboys fan out for the season. Have my karma

Welp. Time to hangup the cowboys apparel. they have brought to much stress to me and I can't go through them making field goals with timeouts then missing the one's that count. Cowboys fan out for the season. Have my karma
Welcome to my world= Chargers and Browns fan.
IT's cool bro. The Giants played fucking amazing. Not the Boys fault.

They blew a 24 pt lead on the lions, lost to the pisspoor nonplay bound cardinals and break my heart once again.

I won't watch another regular season game until week 1 playoffs. Time to hangup the WItten JErsey and cowboys apparel until then. A fan till I die but I can't go through another final second loss again

^^^ come on dude.. 1 loss and you want to quit being a fan? you are just upset. atleast you guys are competitive, its still not over. they can easily still get in by winning their last 3 games. not sure how the tiebreaks play out but they do play the Gmen again so if they win their last 3 games tiebreaker won't matter.

Haha I know. I would never bandwagon hop or anything like that.

Just watching some of the games this season they neeed to close out the final minutes.

Honestly a lot of flaws and close games. All there wins for the exception of 1 all has losing records.

They need to save the embarassment. Could you imagine what aaron rodgers would do to their secondary?

Not 1 sack on Eli.

I hopped over to the cowboys forum and people were like " FIRE ROMO! HE IS AWFUL"

LOL @ 140 Qb rating 4 TD 0 int 0 fumbles.

^^ aaron rodgers is not gonna be stopped unless he gets another concussion no matter the situation. he is playing the best football for a QB maybe ever. or maybe there is a major snowstorm in the NFC championship game and you won't be able to throw at all.

just checked the tiebreakers.. if they win 2 of 3 and beat the Gmen they could still win the tiebreaker, even if the Gmen win the next 2 games.. they have identical division records and a leg up on conference record. basically both teams control their own destiny's since they play each other. its gonna likely come down to the last game do or die.

Top Bottom