Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

1000mg Test Enanthate weekly

What week are you in and how are your gains going? My last cycle was 750mg test e and 400mg deca per week for 8 weeks...gained 22 lbs.

I think alot of guys have a hang up with the g. I see posts al the time about 750mg of test and 50mg dbol, or even better with some tren too. These stacks are way harder on you system in my opinion, its just that a gram is the point most guys view as getting into hardcore juicing. I don't think it is a real issue if you've built up to it with previous cycles. Test is a very forgiving and effective roid atleast for me. 1000 is just a number. If your last cycle was 750mg and you felt like you need to up the dosage to get the gains you're after, then go for it. It still safer then the stacks alot of guys who shake their heads at a g of test are currently on. GH,t3, slin, tren,oral... Test is simple and effective.

I agree Brotha, i find test alone to be very effective....thats why i prefer to stick with it. Thanks for the feedback.

Mr. Burns said:
With something like this you're just gonna end up as a big red balloon.

true.

we know how to control the balloon part, any one have any success at controlling the red part ?

-

idcbp said:
I think alot of guys have a hang up with the g. I see posts al the time about 750mg of test and 50mg dbol, or even better with some tren too. These stacks are way harder on you system in my opinion, its just that a gram is the point most guys view as getting into hardcore juicing. I don't think it is a real issue if you've built up to it with previous cycles. Test is a very forgiving and effective roid atleast for me. 1000 is just a number. If your last cycle was 750mg and you felt like you need to up the dosage to get the gains you're after, then go for it. It still safer then the stacks alot of guys who shake their heads at a g of test are currently on. GH,t3, slin, tren,oral... Test is simple and effective.

I agree, yes very high doses with different substances is harder on the system and if youve done say 500mg - 750mg upwards then okay, test isnt for everyone but if it does it for you your best sticking with it.

H

hisback said:
I agree, yes very high doses with different substances is harder on the system and if youve done say 500mg - 750mg upwards then okay, test isnt for everyone but if it does it for you your best sticking with it.

H

Yeah, I guess it depends on how one responds to test, but it is great for most. If it does work well for you, then it really is all you need for bulking or cutting. You can do phenomenal dieting on 500mg of sustanon. Granted you will retain some water, but that comes off. What matters is whats going on under the water. The value of test is guys can become very familiar with it and its effects, its cheap, and it versatile. If I were more patient it would be all I used, but dbol calls to me. The main point is provided the guy has a sensible cycle history and familiarity leading up to such a dosage, 1000mgs isn't out of hand.

I used a gram of test the first four weeks pre-contest. I definitely still looked soft, I did hold more muscle than I think I would have otherwise though. When I dropped it and hit the winstrol I hardened up a lot in the matter of a week. You won't look hard with that much test I don't think.

Im not worried about looking a bit puffy througout the cycle. I want to try to lose a bit of BF but not strip completely, whilst growing some serious muscle. Granted the water will come of at the end of the cycle, so im not too worried about it.

silverbackn said:
I used a gram of test the first four weeks pre-contest. I definitely still looked soft, I did hold more muscle than I think I would have otherwise though. When I dropped it and hit the winstrol I hardened up a lot in the matter of a week. You won't look hard with that much test I don't think.

Silver, this is almost exactly what I'm saying. Granted in your case, if you have a show you have to peak for it, but given that date I think you can doo your most effective shedding of fat on high test dosages as long as you can have th water weight off intime to show the progress.

Top Bottom