Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

1000mg Test Enanthate weekly

Like a 1000 mg's per week. that's a lot. I wouldn't recomend it

Whiskey

Use 1mg of arimidex a day and maybe some proviron at 50mg a day. That will keep the water off and keep things looking lean.

Dude, fuck! Just do it and tell us how it goes. Someone has to be an originator around here. Everyone is doing the same ol' cookie cutter cycles and getting the same ol' results as everyone else. Do something different.

c gheller said:
Plan to start in the new year,I will post results for all to see.

Best of Luck Bro!!!

AAP said:
Dude, fuck! Just do it and tell us how it goes. Someone has to be an originator around here. Everyone is doing the same ol' cookie cutter cycles and getting the same ol' results as everyone else. Do something different.

AAP, awesome formula for success in your signature. I agree with the formulation.

I am 40 yrs. and use a gram a week of test enanthate by itself right now. I have never had water retention problems, and actually show quite a bit of vascularity right now at a weight of 238. If you have at least a few cycles under your belt, try it. However, if you know you can still gain quite a bit from smaller doses, stick with that.

In the past the most Test ive used is 750 mg weekly and the gains were good. I wanted to see what i could do with 1g per week. Bro do you split your dosages up?

Top Bottom