Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

$100/100ml FOR "ZONE"

Well guys if you don't like it I don't really care, You should move on to the next post.

Please grow up, a 45 yearold should know better then to argue about something he has never tried.

sorry you feek that way,
but many others like this product and this is just a way to help them out.

He started it, and I don't like being called a snot nosed 16 year old. The truth is and we all know it, synthol is just a muscle filler, no strength gain can be produced by it. As far as building muscle by streching the muscle fiber goes, I can do that by just training alone and NO steroids. So what is the point of this stuff? You and you alone can put on the muscle. I guess everyone wants the quick "fix" but that it surely comes at a price I am not sure is worth it. EAT, TRAIN, REST....

As I said before if you have nothing nice to say then don't type on this thread.

You are stating things as facts but with no proof other then what you might have heard from a friend or read in a magazine.

I'm sorry but you don't sound like a 45 yearold they way you keep arguing.

"he started it" hhhmmm sounds like my girlfiends 10yearold brother.

Again sorry you feel this way:bawling:

Madmachine,
Ive been on this board since April of 2000 and i know that Bigjay has been here a long time, but that doesnt matter and i dont care. I can still have my opinion cant I? Thats all i gave. If someone was posting about "i got andro here, high quality, low prices" YOU KNOW GOD DAMN WELL YOU WOULD BE ALL OVER HIS ASS. You would say the same shit i said.

45 or 16??

Im guessing laserdude is natural by his comments. Just to clear things a little for newbies:

I think P&P products are completely worthless unless you are a competitive bodybuilder or just completely driven to enhance your muscle size. If your not already juicing your nuts off, training like a maniac, and eating a correct diet for your goals, P&P is the last thing you need. This product is for those that have already taken thier physique as far as it will go, and because of genetic limitations, have certain muscles they would like to enhance.

Also - I dont use P&P products anymore. Why? I shoot 2-3mls of gear PER DAY! With that much oil the P&P products arent needed. If Im not happy with the size of a certain muscle - I just keep shooting the gear into it until it grows to the size Im happy with (like that will ever happen). I also believe the effects if site injecting gear last longer (I have absolutely no science to back this up - just my observation).

That said - if Im not happy with my calves six months out from my next show, Ill be shooting jugs of the shit if I have to.

LASERDUDE - It all comes down to goals. If your happy with a 16" arm - great! More power to you. I agree with you that the muscle size gained does not increase your strength, its just for show. Kinda like fake tits. But you know, fake tits get my dick just as hard as the real ones and they are so much prettier to look at. Now tell me that "fake" is not aesthetically pleasing.

Hey bros - what happened to bicepmania.com???? Is that retard still showing off his 27" cartoon arms???

Well, BigJay, I think we have made the point as we don't have to argue with them to prove ourselves correct... we'll let the IFBB guys do it for us. :D

I also agree, 45yo, and still going on and on like that?

***When I used synthol, I believe I used about 2-3cc's once every 3 days, my calves were the best responding body part by far, they blew up something fierce and then proceeded to split in half...The only thing that ever really bothered me about that shit was what is going to happen in the long term??? You have to make your own decisions, if synthol is something you want to try, short term glory, possible long term suffering, just like steroids??? I personally haven't had any long term side effects from any substances I have used, but I am only 31yrs old...who knows...hope this helps...Gpro

Top Bottom