Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

10% to 7% by mid September recommendations?

got2baesthetic

Hey there,
I have a diet set up, but I just need some other recommendations for fat loss. I'd like to retain my muscle mass, but loose 3% bodyfat by mid-September. I'm performing 4 cardio sessions of jogging a week, for 30minutes each session. My heart rate is roughly 155-165 during these sessions. My diet looks something like 40g natural fats, 200g protein, and 180g carbs, of course keeping the foods clean. Any recommendations to help reach my goal?
Thank you.

Hey there,
I have a diet set up, but I just need some other recommendations for fat loss. I'd like to retain my muscle mass, but loose 3% bodyfat by mid-September. I'm performing 4 cardio sessions of jogging a week, for 30minutes each session. My heart rate is roughly 155-165 during these sessions. My diet looks something like 40g natural fats, 200g protein, and 180g carbs, of course keeping the foods clean. Any recommendations to help reach my goal?
Thank you.
what are your stats? tough to give diet advice without them but carb cycling works great for fat loss

Not a big fan of jogging, or any slow cardio for burning fat. Its aerobic and in turn causes cells to store glucose, aerobic exercise is the "anti-mass" cardio. Id recommend HIIT, complexes, CF style stuff for just 5-12 minutes instead and it will burn a lot more fat overall.

Since you posted in supplement forum I assume you looking for supplement suggestion, may want to look at the synthetine & syntheselen stack by synthtek, im pretty damned impressed by it. beats, clean, T3, ECA etc hands down.

Not a big fan of jogging, or any slow cardio for burning fat. Its aerobic and in turn causes cells to store glucose, aerobic exercise is the "anti-mass" cardio. Id recommend HIIT, complexes, CF style stuff for just 5-12 minutes instead and it will burn a lot more fat overall.

Since you posted in supplement forum I assume you looking for supplement suggestion, may want to look at the synthetine & syntheselen stack by synthtek, im pretty damned impressed by it. beats, clean, T3, ECA etc hands down.

What would be better, synthtek stack or alpha t2 & oxyelite pro sack

Im not a big fan of thermogenics and the jitters so id chose Synthetine & Syntheselen, keep in mind that you need to inject these though, only downside, but ive not seen anything work as well.

Bump for feed back..

I was 13% body fat before, I've cut down to 10.9% according to fat calipers.. 10.9% isn't a bad number realistically, but it's fairly high for trying to look cut. I need to get down to 7% by the 2nd week of september. My current stats are 5'11, 160lbs, 10.9% body fat.. My diet looks like 2000 calories, 200g protein, 180g carbs (sometimes less depending on how full I feel), and 40g natural fats. I've been eating as lean as possible for two weeks now; things like eggs, rye bread, lettuce, spinach, fish, sardines, tuna, protein shakes that have 33g of protein for 2 scoops and zero carbs and fat. I also take alpha t2 and oxy elite pro stack. So my diet LOOKS good and supplements look good even though supplements aren't nessicary but I choose it anyway.

My question is cardio. There's alot of speculation whether I should do 3-4 sessions of 30minutes of a good jog where my heart rate is like 85% of max.. Or if I should do HIIT for 15minutes for 2 days, you know? Stuff like that. I lift weights for strength and after every workout I have 2 scoops of protein powder which is about 66g protein, no fat or carbs, then go home and make a tuna sandwich or something lean. Note that I am completely dedicated to the gym, I can go 7 days a week because it is open 24/7 and I will work around my work schedule. I will Also, I take 3 fish oil caps a day aswell as 2 multivitamins. I don't think that information was nessicary but atleast you know lol. It's august 8th and I'd like to cut down to 7% by September 8th or so.

This will be the final forum post I make asking for cutting advice because today I put all of them into effect, I am just posting this before I go to the gym.

Bump for feed back..

I was 13% body fat before, I've cut down to 10.9% according to fat calipers.. 10.9% isn't a bad number realistically, but it's fairly high for trying to look cut. I need to get down to 7% by the 2nd week of september. My current stats are 5'11, 160lbs, 10.9% body fat.. My diet looks like 2000 calories, 200g protein, 180g carbs (sometimes less depending on how full I feel), and 40g natural fats. I've been eating as lean as possible for two weeks now; things like eggs, rye bread, lettuce, spinach, fish, sardines, tuna, protein shakes that have 33g of protein for 2 scoops and zero carbs and fat. I also take alpha t2 and oxy elite pro stack. So my diet LOOKS good and supplements look good even though supplements aren't nessicary but I choose it anyway.

My question is cardio. There's alot of speculation whether I should do 3-4 sessions of 30minutes of a good jog where my heart rate is like 85% of max.. Or if I should do HIIT for 15minutes for 2 days, you know? Stuff like that. I lift weights for strength and after every workout I have 2 scoops of protein powder which is about 66g protein, no fat or carbs, then go home and make a tuna sandwich or something lean. Note that I am completely dedicated to the gym, I can go 7 days a week because it is open 24/7 and I will work around my work schedule. I will Also, I take 3 fish oil caps a day aswell as 2 multivitamins. I don't think that information was nessicary but atleast you know lol. It's august 8th and I'd like to cut down to 7% by September 8th or so.

This will be the final forum post I make asking for cutting advice because today I put all of them into effect, I am just posting this before I go to the gym.
if you wanna get to 7% then carb cycle....honestly I don't really like that diet you're on, not enough protein or fat imo. Try this it WILL work. 250g protein, 55g fat and cycle your carbs like this

day 1: 150g
day 2: 100g
day 3: 50 g
day 4:50 g
day 5: repeat

on your low carb days increase your fat intake in order to get your calories in

drop the bread and use oats as your primary source of carbs, chicken and fish for protein and almonds for fat

as far as cardio i recommend hiit following your weight training....incline wind sprints work great for me, a.m. cardio will also shred you but watch out with doing too much cardio because it'll eat up your muscle mass

take my advice and you should hit your goal.....best of luck

if you wanna get to 7% then carb cycle....honestly I don't really like that diet you're on, not enough protein or fat imo. Try this it WILL work. 250g protein, 55g fat and cycle your carbs like this

day 1: 150g
day 2: 100g
day 3: 50 g
day 4:50 g
day 5: repeat

on your low carb days increase your fat intake in order to get your calories in

drop the bread and use oats as your primary source of carbs, chicken and fish for protein and almonds for fat

as far as cardio i recommend hiit following your weight training....incline wind sprints work great for me, a.m. cardio will also shred you but watch out with doing too much cardio because it'll eat up your muscle mass

take my advice and you should hit your goal.....best of luck

Thanks bro

Top Bottom