Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

10 sets of 32?????????????????????????????

one man gang

10 sets of 32????????????????????????

Okay gang, bear with me here, as the article that I am refering to is in the Spanish Translated version of MMI, so I have no idea what month it corresponds to over there. Anyway, the article in question is by Robert Kennedy himself, on the 8 best arm exercises (at least that's the Spanish translation of the title). At the start of the article, he mentions Johnny Fuller's 10 sets of 32, in passing, and it got my curiosity up, but I can't find anything on this on Google. If anyone out there has any idea what the 10 sets of 32 was like, please post it, as I'm always looking for new ways to shock the muscle, and this sounds like it could be interesting. O.M.G.

needsize said:
same here

Well I went back and re read the article, and that's what it says, "Johnny Fuller's 10 sets of 32" so while I haven't ever heard of it either, evidently it did exist!!!!!!! Gonna keep looking myself, thanks guys. O.M.G.

WTF ?

and why 32 instead of 30 ? or 31 ?

Stayed up till 3am trying to find something out on the net and got "skunked" again!!!!!!!!!!!! I did find a lot of references to his "crazy" workouts, so evidently there must be some truth to this 10 sets of 32 (why 32 instead of 31 or 30????? good question). I actually did find a "sample" of his pre contest diet, and it was "crazy" to say the least, but can't find a damm thing on the 10 sets of 32. It's the "principle" of the thing now, so I'm gonna see where the hell I might be able to find some info on this, with my luck, Johnny Fuller is probably the ONLY Pro bodybuilder that doesn't have his own web site so that I could just email him and ask "the man" himself!!!!!!!!O.M.G.

Top Bottom