Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

10 lbs. - Optimum Whey 100% protein - allsportsnutrition.com

mrjet2you

hey i was wonderign why allsportsnutrition.com.........was just selling the 10 pound bag of this stuff for 38.00? plus 7 dollars shipping and handling.....that is the best deal ive seen on the net.,.....are they sellign it that low just to make a good deal or is it a scam?......are their products good?....or shitty......somone help me on this one!

I cant really help you in terms of the website, but I get the 10lb bag of Optimum Whey at my local supplement store for $45, so I dont think that website is pulling any tricks or anything. It sounds about right. It seems like a good deal (and Im not saying it isnt) but after shipping it is about the same price you may find it at a local supp. store (not a GNC), well atleast that is what I get it for down here.

I use optimun nutrition whey protein, $50 for a 10 lb bag from a local store. The vanilla is great, chocalate is okay, but the strawberry taste definitely leaves something to be desired IMO.

Optimum Pure Whey is the best deal for quality protein. IMO

I doubt its a scam. Optimum makes their own shit. No middleman manufacture to take profits. Thats why its cheap. Finally a cheap but quality protein.

Scaggs

dude, i have ordered from Allsportsnutrition and received it in 3 days by UPS. Its legit. I got it for $43, now they have it for $38.

Top Bottom