Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

1-test or fina?

wojo

alright i have used 1-test and liked it.i was thinking of using fina,and wanted opinions of the guys wh've used both.which gives quantatiely better results,since there both steroids?

Well, the people that tend to gain well off of Fina are making it into an injectable. Now, people seem to be gaining well off of 1-Test, but they're taking it either orally or through topical dermal system. I know some people over @ Animalkits.be were experimenting with making an injectable version of 1-Test but I don't know what the results were.
I think that making Finaplix would probably yield forth better results in a shorter amount of time, not to mention, the price would be a lot lower. But, if you don't want to deal with getting a kit and doing EOD injections, then doing Fina may not be for you. Go over and check out Animal's site and start reading through all the posts. There's a lot of good info there.

ISN_Man said:
Well, the people that tend to gain well off of Fina are making it into an injectable. Now, people seem to be gaining well off of 1-Test, but they're taking it either orally or through topical dermal system. I know some people over @ Animalkits.be were experimenting with making an injectable version of 1-Test but I don't know what the results were.
I think that making Finaplix would probably yield forth better results in a shorter amount of time, not to mention, the price would be a lot lower. But, if you don't want to deal with getting a kit and doing EOD injections, then doing Fina may not be for you. Go over and check out Animal's site and start reading through all the posts. There's a lot of good info there.

thanks

i read animalkits.be post's daily,i am not comfortable with the idea of making a injectable because i am completely new to such things.i have heard of guys getting great results with fina trans,just mixing the pellets with ethanol and ipm.i was looking at the whole things as 1-test goes for 20grams for 120 bucks and fina for a eight week cycle goes for 150.

Fina, but isnt' that price a bit high. I thought you saved a bit more with the "component" version.

Also, I am sure you will get better results from the Fina. The latest PH are getting very good, but not as good as the real thing(s)

your talking about coponent t-h right?ithought that was double the dosage and a higher price

I would have to say Fina. 1-test is as good as you can get for an OTC muscle builder, but converted Fina just plain ole WHOOPS ASS!!!!

Comp is 2x the dosage and 2x the price, sometimes a few bucks cheaper. Comp is also thought to have less binders, although I didn't notice that. I have used both Comp TH and Finaplix, and I like them equally.

I would make up one kit of Comp TH which yields 4000mg. It will cost you about the same as a bottle of 1-test, and will give you enough to shoot 75mg ED for about 7 1/2 weeks assuming you don't lose too much trenbolone in the process.

But if you're afraid of needles, and want to stay TOTALLY legal, stick with a bottle of ONE.

If you are afraid of needles, go with the finasol or transdermal. Even if you think its a poor delivery system its still a much better bang for the buck over 1-test.

growin'
Great info, my cows and I have not checked prices in a while

wojo said:
alright i have used 1-test and liked it.i was thinking of using fina,and wanted opinions of the guys wh've used both.which gives quantatiely better results,since there both steroids?

If you inject the Tren, obviously the tren, by far. However, if you go the "Finasol" route, they are pretty comparable.

Top Bottom