Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

1 mil karma for the funniest joke!

So a black kid asks his mom "mama why my hair so thick and nappy?" The mother replies "mutambo, that's so you stay cool under that hot African sun" mutambo says oh ok mama... Mama?, yes mutambo... Why my skin so dark? Mother replies, "so that the hot African sun don't burn u. We naturally dark. Can't burn when you dark already baby" mutambo says oh ok mama.... Mama? Yes mutambo? Why my nose all flat and flared open? Mama says "that's so when the dust storms blow through Africa we can still breathe and dust don't clog ya nose up" oh ok mama... Mama? Yea mutambo? What the fuck we doin in south Detroit?

Reactions: ceo
What do blacks and Christmas lights have in common? Their all chained together, their not so bright, and half of them don't work
lol smfh I'm goin to hell

What do you get when you put Ryan Dunn and Paul Walker in the same Porsche!? ..........Dunn Walking

focus_cloth__58149.1346130221.1280.1280.jpg

Two old ladies are walking downtown, when they come across an old-timey photographer with his head under a cloth.

The first lady turns to her friend and asks "What's he trying to do?"

The second lady says "I think he's trying to focus."

The first lady replies "Both of us?"

Q: Why are there no Mexican Olympic athletes?
A: Cuz anyone who can run, swim or jump is in the U.S.

Top Bottom