Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

1 gram of test enanthate/week for summer cycle..advice please

swole said:
meh

personally i like compounds that take their time and produce lean, gradual gains

E.Q, Preemo, De.ca

test is there for libido and general androgenic support, i grew on 250mg of testosterone cypionate per week

1 gram per week is for BIG boys

23 y/o and a gram of test a week :worried:

what will you take a 33 a kilogram?

futurepro22 said:
so should i lower the test to 750 and run something along side like Primobolan - methenolone - or equipoise?

if you can find real preemo, do it! Might as well throw in some v.ar for that summer hardness. What is the concentration of your test?

WK 1-12 500mg testosterone enanthate EW
WK 1-12 600mg Preemo EW
WK 7-12 50mg V.AR ED

Run 250iu HC.G 2xEW

PC.T w/Sustain Alpha @ 4 pumps per day until the bottle runs out

For how long did you run your E.Q? Anything less than 12-14 weeks is a waste.

swole said:
if you can find real preemo, do it! Might as well throw in some v.ar for that summer hardness. What is the concentration of your test?

WK 1-12 600mg Preemo EW
WK 7-12 50mg V.AR ED

Run 250iu HC.G 2xEW

PC.T w/Sustain Alpha @ 4 pumps per day until the bottle runs out

For how long did you run your E.Q? Anything less than 12-14 weeks is a waste.
my test is 250mg/ml. i haven't ever used var or primo but i have only heard good things about them. and i ran my eq for 10 weeks :rolleyes:

if u gonna use test .. at 23 1g is 2 much, ur body at this age is running wild with natural test production ..lower it to 500 a week and add another compound if u like , if u must do a cycle

WK 1-12 600mg Preemo EW
WK 7-12 50mg V.AR ED

Rather do Var,
WK 8-14 50mg Var ed the once done, start pct.

For summer the king is Tren :
week 1-12 750mg test (long ester)
week 2-12 100eod tren ace ( 350mg a week )
last 5 week run anavar or winstrol 50mg/day

I think you should not go upper than 500mg/week test , you are 23 , you are harming your body with that extra does for nothing , lower the does and add winny or tren or anvar and you will get better result

what is your plan for PCT

Top Bottom