Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

1-AD vs Maxteron

Try

1 cap 3 times a day for a week. Then go to 2 caps 3 times a day. I wouldn't do more than 900mgs or 3 caps 3 times a day. You can surely stack it with the Androsol. One bottle of 1-AD isn't going to last you long at 600mgs a day...

I have used 1-AD with great results. First fime I used it, still the dione formulation, I added 8 pounds of hard muscle and 20 pounds to my bench in 4 weeks with 3 bottles, 6 caps per day.:D This is the first prohormone that actually works well, but it is expensive.

I would compare it to Fina. In fact I am doing six to nine caps per day 1-AD now (and the following two weeks) following a 12 week injected Fina cycle (90mg EOD) to further harden my 22 added pounds of muscle. The 1-AD is giving me even more hardness and vasularity than the Fina was. 1-AD seems to lower Estradiol levels or it competes for the Estogen receptors. This makes it great for losing weight while retaining muscle.

I would was potential users that 1-AD will almost certainly shut down your natural testosteone production. In order to retain yout gains, you really need Clomid post-cycle. Treat this stuff like a legal steroid!

In about 1/3 the users it completely decimates libido. If your libido goes south, Pat Arnold suggests using 4-AD concurrently or taking some androstenedione when you want a quick lift. Both of these seem to work by adding some Estradiol to the system.:mad: :mad: :mad:

What do I take Post 1-AD cycle if I can't get my hands on Clomid? Is there anything I can get OTC that is similar? I'm taking 1-AD right now, but now I'm freaking out!

I too have utilized 1-AD with good results. A question to Scientist though. If 1-AD offers the precursors and stimulus to testosterone production, why would it decrease the bodies ability to produce the big T after the cycle? Isn't it just offering some raw materials towards production? It seems that the T-engine would be just fine afterwards. But I'm probably wrong, hell I got married once. I've always wondered about this with these products.

This is not a challenge, just a newbie seeking enlightenment.

The only natural suplement that I know of that stimulates natural testosterone production is tribulus. It seems it be hit or miss with many people though.

JackOfSpades: DHEA and ZMA (presumably) work the way you describe. Prohormones circumvent the normal Testosterone porduction process.

Prohormones are converted by enzymes to testosterone (4-AD and androstenedione) or an isomer of testosterone (norandros and 1-AD). This conversion does not ocurr in the testes. The presence of these converted hormones causes natural testosterone production to slow or stop altogather via a feedback mechanism.

OK, I am convinced that I am going to buy a couple bottles of 1-ad. My question now is who makes 1-ad and which is the best brand to buy. Any info would be much appreciated.

Teens definitely should NOT take it. Teen hormones are busy doing important work, 1-AD could screw with that.

The bottle states:
Not recommended for persons under the age of 18.

Zen (used to be a teen)

Can someone please tell me a good brand of 1-ad to buy and whre the cheapest price for it on-line may be. Thank You very much.

Top Bottom