Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

1-AD vs Maxteron

Rotty,

1-AD is a product name and is only made by a company called ErgoPharm. It's available from bodybuilding.com at $45 for 60 tabs. You can probably get it at DPSNutrition.com as well.

You can take upto 3 tabs - 3 times daily, with that dose you'll go through a bottle in a week. I took 1 tab-3 times daily, and occasionally on workout days I would add 1 tab to my afternoon dose.

Hope that helps

JackofSpades.

What kind of results did you see. I will probably buy 2 or 3 bottles and start with that. I am going to stack it will androsol sice I have a bottle laying around.

i started equibolan today for 4 weeks, ill be busting out the maxteron at the end for another 3-4 weeks. ill keep you guys posted. :fro:

BigNate73 sounds like you are doing the full deal of Impact stuff, have you already did the Dermagain?? Any results?.......I was thinking of getting some

Rotty,

Here's my experience. I have been lifting about 2 1/2 yrs and started with supps bout 1 1/2 ago. I've been trying to cut and get definition, once there I'll go for the mass. I've never juiced.

I came off my first 4 week cycle of Ergopharms NorAndro spray (noticed a little difference). Started on the 1-AD at 1 tab doses - 3 times daily. About a week and a half into it, I noticed a difference in lift strength and less fatigue. Got about a 20-25% increase in reps till failure at the same weight plateau I was currently at. By the end of the 3rd week while having intimacy with my wife, I was soaking my shorts with preJak and lasted about a minute on round one. Keep in mind that I'm 42 years old, been married 18 years, and haven't experienced that since my mid-20's.

My muscles felt different on recovery, swelled, maybe due to the increase in reps, but definitely different. I had a small gain, but then ran out of the 1-AD and now it's been on backorder for the last 3 weeks. Shit :(

I started a cycle of tribex500 in the 3rd week and don't know if that stack may have anything to do with it. But I'm coming off a 4 week cycle of the trib and the last 3 weeks have been nothing like that 3rd week of the 1-AD cycle. If I can get my hands on it I'm going to get at least 3 bottles so I can run a longer cycle to see if I can sustain the same effect. Better order some more undies too. :mix:

Hogdude said:
BigNate73 sounds like you are doing the full deal of Impact stuff, have you already did the Dermagain?? Any results?.......I was thinking of getting some

nah, not the dermagain. i have just the 2. i was gonna throw an androdiol in the mix too, but im easing into it to see how i react. im pretty in tune with increases in strength, bf and/or muscularity, so ill watch and see and then if nothing happens add some more to the mix. i usually respond well to andro so im anxious to see this.

ps....im quite hungry....just like equipoise.

Top Bottom